Flora

Mother of all melt-downs

Bill had the worst melt-down ever today. He was actually growling like a rabid dog! He threw my vacum cleaner down the stairs (it ended up in bits but thank goodness for dyson because it all just slotted back together so isn't broken!). He has hardly spoken to me since he got back yesterday and I assumed he needed to defrag, so this just came out of no where.

EVENTUALLY after he'd ran round the house for a while throwing anything he could get his hands on, I found out it's because his PS2 (which he hasn't used for a while due to the Wii) had a disk read error and wouldn't play any of his games. Ended up having to take it to bits to clean all the dust out and hey presto it is now working fine.

He actually frightened me, because of the very loud and scary growling, and it's not nice to be confronted with a flying vacum cleaner!

I can only assume he is feeling the stress of being back at new school after being off for so long. He was like an angel afterwards, full of apologies and really upset with himself. In fact I think he even scared himself.

What a life.

Flora

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Think you are right, the melt down a result/effect of starting the new school, it was probably inevitable, but doubt you were quite prepared for the enormity of it.

As you say "What a life"

Clare x x x

Flora,

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Glad you and the Dyson survived! :unsure:

I hope the rest of the weekend is a bit calmer,

K x

>:D<<'>

It sounds as if Bill and B would have a lot in common, we haven't had a Krakatoa incident for a while, but when we do...

B is always very calm and will apologise afterwards, but it's the way that it takes everyone else in the vicinity three times as long as him to return to normal. B just sleeps after an episode.

It's not easy when they're bigger, heavier and stronger than you either.

poor you, how old is your boy? I have had loads of practice with meltdowns, and have had an awful one tonight. My only advice is to enjoy the peace between!! and to keep yourself strong, because it can really get to you, Hope things are calm now, take care. Enid

Hope your all ok now >:D<<'> , its really bad having to see that get like that, we,ve had growling and rocking back and forth pulling hair out and clenching teeth snarling, its really upsetting for me to see them like that,hope your alright now take care love suzex

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Hope all has quietened down now - my DS is only 3 and gets physical when something doesn't go right for him - I will now keep my dyson away from him!

Guest Lya of the Nox

>:D<<'>

i would assume he has been an angel at school

it was a huge biggie for all of you

and altho it was scary it came and went fast

i have still vivid memories of my bruv 1st weekend home from spec school where he took lounge apart

we went and hid in another room

hope today is ok

x

Flora >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Could be the change of now being residential, and the adjustments...it's such early days for you all.

Our youngest dd growls alot when she is upset, and sounds like a dog.

Take care x

flo >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

steve had massive one tonight,threw a glass across rool,just missed my head and threw my cooker around :crying: he loves playing cards so we are not playing tonight,i cant put up with that

hope things calmer now for you

>:D<<'> hope all is calm now! it's no fun when it all kicks off like that. I understand with the new school thing. We are having a time of it here too due to a new school. >:D<<'>

Hope all is calm for you guys, funny about the cards Hev, thats what we do every night, 3 games, we didnt last night cos of meltdown, had to send him to apologise to neighbours today, god the shame! all calm tonight though. Enid