hev

no need for apologies

only just seen all this!! well apparently im loud :dance::dance::dance: ,thats ok that dont insult me ive been called worse :o to be honest i was gonna write a horrible post cos it was geting on my nerves a bit but then i realised that it was done as a joke and deleted it,i had my rational head on for a change!! so anyway no offence taken,we shall all make friends,promise not to break friends otherwise we will catch the flu and all that stuff :P

bighead i like the idea of a pick on baddad thread,that sounds well good :lol:

Yeah right... like we need a dedicated thread for that! :lol:

We could give you your own area for posting them in, but I don't think there's a mountain range big enough to accommodate the landslide of posts you'd submit :)

Hope things went well with stevie :) I'll catch up later, but TTFN :)

hiya hev... what a grand idea! pick on baddad thread :P I'd be worried though because even though there might be smatterings of that about already we wouldn't want to make him cry by putting it all together would we? :shame::D:P

How's things with you? Hope Steve's visit home went well >:D<<'>

Flo' XX

awwwwww hev!! Im glad you realised it was a joke as i know i never intended to insult you and thought it was friendly banter. >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> well you can give us a dead leg at grenwich if it makes you feel better :lol:

erm so what shall we say about baddad?? :devil::ph34r:

i feel with all this love coming from the forum that we should have a celebrate hev day :lol: we all have to drink voddy and coke like its going out of fashion :clap::clap: play chas and dave songs oh and culture club songs :notworthy: eat prawn and mayonaise sandwiches :D laugh and talk hysterically at the top of our voices :o and insult bighead all day :clap: well thats a typical day for me but i dont think you lot could stand the pace so you only have to do it once a year :P

yeah but if you in hevs world bikergal thats my rules :lol: when its celebrate bikergal day i have to eat and drink what you choose :D

on pearls day i wonder what we will have to drink with her jaffa cakes...........

I'm allegic to prawns :(

I don't like vodka :(

Thank heavens i didn't want to join in anyway!

On my love-in day it's Guinness and curry :) So it's a Friday. Very exclusive. Me and Ben.

And don't try to pretend you're some sort of 'sophisticat' - prawn and mayo sandwiches indeed! Prawn and mayo kebabs! wiv extra chilli sorce and a scoop of tramps truffles (discarded chips)... we've 'eard, gal - yer foolin' no one :)

I'm still laughing at the chas and dave thread :lol:

:D

I'll skip the vodka and coke, but prawn and mayo is my favourite sandwich - and now you've made me feel like eating one. :shame::D

K x

Well, as a veggie, I'll say no to the prawns.

So it will be vodka and coke and mayo.

I'll call it a Gravesend cocktail.

On my day it will be mead and baklava, so book that dental appointment now.

Hi Hev >:D<<'> >:D<<'> I am all a bit out of touch as I lost intenet access the last couple of weeks.

I hope things are going ok with Steve,yourself and the family. :) Karen.

:lol: hev! :lol:

You can have the whole bottle as i dont drink :lol: i just bought the bottle to "stage" the photo for comedy effect!!

I could bring it to genwich as I'll end up giving the bottle away anyway :lol:

Edited by warrenpenalver

on pearls day i wonder what we will have to drink with her jaffa cakes...........

pale cream sherry ... B) I'm very ladylike, me :drunk:

Used to be vodka and coke till one night I was very ill :shame: never been able to look at it since, now its white wine if i`m out, but red in the house, have no idea why that is! sarnie is cheese and mayo, and its got to be David Bowie, still play all his music in the car, all the kids are word perfect! also love motown. Enid