hev

nicks gone all assertive!!

I googled him and can't see what all the fuss is about :lol: But then again I've got really weird taste :lol:

Flo'

I learnt the fold and smooth method years ago, life is way way too short to iron your t towels, or anything else, NEVER have an ironing basket, fold and put away, or buy stuff that dosnt need ironing. I only like clothes that survive the non-fast colureds wash, non of this sorting out stuff for differert washes, if it dosnt survive non-fast colours I dont want it, I love the idea of bring all the ironing boards to Greenwich, Everyone could have t.shirts with WE DONT DO IRONING on them, but make you you smooth and fold them first, perhaps we could have that on the back, I love this site. :D Enid

Personally I preferred the pic of Gene Hunt.

How To Fold:

Get stuff off washing line

Give it 10 mins in tumble drier

Fold very carefully

Die of boredom

Stack in airing cupboard so gravity takes effect.

Give all the linen stuff to mr pearl, who only has one iron but knows how to use it.

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want Suze's one!! Alex summink - he. is. LOVELY! :wub: *swoon*. Got a bit of that Cussack going on............... yum! :wub:

See, that piccy of Gene does nowt for me either :blink: it's more the bloke (as in Propa' man-bloke) he plays.

Although, saying THAT - i did see him on Paul O'Grady - and thought 'Helllloooooooo' :ph34r: I can't help it i tell's ya!

Edited by smiley

Oooh so that's who Gene Hunt is? Yes, he'll do, a propa man bloke! :wub: Not like that pritty boy Alex Mcthingy.

Flo' :)

:o .............not wanting to get into a scrap over this :star:

..........Alex O Loughlin is not a pretty boy but very hard and tough if you zip through his pics on the I love Alex site you,ll see him with a skin head :thumbs:

...........As for Gene hes got a girls name :whistle: , and looks a bit lardy round the middle :lol:

..........Alex O Loughlin is not a pretty boy but very hard and tough if you zip through his pics on the I love Alex site you,ll see him with a skin head :thumbs:

Not wanting to intrude on a cat fight (I'm quite enjoying it actually! If only there was some mud around :whistle: ) - but surely all blokes have a skin head?? I know the odd person who fell off a ladder (my cousin was in the RAF and fell out of an open bomb-hatch! :lol: ) and has a metal plate in their head, but the other nine tenths are definitely skin - and even the plate is covered in it!

So, now that's sorted... I've gotta say neither of them do much for me, but would agree with Suze that having a gurly name is probably an indication of something - but them surely Alex can be short for Alexandria too? All very confusing!

Anyways, girls, back to rolling around in the mud you go - I'm all for a bit of objectification, me - but then, i'm a Blerk, enni. Wiv a proper blerks name! :lol:

:D

Oh PS - who's this Gene Hunt supposed to look like then? Looks a right spud to me!

Oh PS - who's this Gene Hunt supposed to look like then? Looks a right spud to me!

I'm saying nothing :devil:

I can't find a Gene Hunt avvy :crying: Anybody got any links, please :pray:

Bollyknickers :dance::clap:

Edited by bid