hev

favourite thing to have on toast?!!

Oi! I've already told you it was Paul Young. And it was Streetband (I knew it would come back to me).

Is my prize a slice of toast with a topping of my choice?

K

x

Oi! I've already told you it was Paul Young. And it was Streetband (I knew it would come back to me).

Is my prize a slice of toast with a topping of my choice?

K

x

Sorry - so you did! It wasn't my fault - people kept guessing even after you had got it so i didn't notice!

yes, your prize is a slice of toast with the topping of your choice*, so just tell me what topping and I'll pop your 'Toast In The Post' (that's the name of the quiz show I'm developing this into for prime-time saturday night viewing, along with 'Pluck A Duck' and 'Grab My Chicken' and 'Blobby Finger' as detailed elswhere)... It'll be coming by sea from Dubai (gotta keep the overheads down) so please allow 28 days for delivery*

ENJOY! You Lucky Winner!

----------------------------

* Subject to availability

--------------------------

** Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 24hrs or by sell by date on front of package. Returned items must be accompanied by receipt. All refunds subject to handling charge for postage and packaging.

yes, your prize is a slice of toast with the topping of your choice*, so just tell me what topping and I'll pop your 'Toast In The Post' (that's the name of the quiz show I'm developing this into for prime-time saturday night viewing, along with 'Pluck A Duck' and 'Grab My Chicken' and 'Blobby Finger' as detailed elswhere)... It'll be coming by sea from Dubai (gotta keep the overheads down) so please allow 28 days for delivery*

ENJOY! You Lucky Winner!

I'm overwhelmed with joy (sniff)

Will put the kettle on now and wait (patiently) for my prize.

K

x

congratulations karen :clap::clap: just be thankful you got the question right and got the star prize :clap: wrong answer and the booby prize was a date with baddad ;)

mine has to be marmite lush umm ummm yummy ( other half hates it he he he he )

might have been said before but cinnamon and sugar gets the vote from me.... it;s what white sliced bread was invented for :D:lol::P

Oh, yeuck! Champit nana!!! Urgh!!! Grooo!! :sick:

I do apologise, but that stuff gives me the boak, in no uncertain terms....I'll never forget the day,as an unsuspecting, trusting little sweet (maybe not...) 4 year old when I was handed a slice of toast and mashed nana......it squidged!!!!! And it oozed its way between my little teeth!!! And it felt....all....yuck!! Argh, nope, not up for it at all! I actually enjoy eating whole, cold bananas....it must be the heat that matamorphosises them into squinking grossness!!!

I used to enjoy toast with condensed milk, but I adore butter and marmite on toast now.

Esther x

Esther,

So sorry didn't mean to bring back such terrible memories! :oops:

Better not tell you what else I like to eat because I've got some unusual tastes in food.

gothschild x

And I made the Kazman cheese on toast and the b*gger didn't even say ta!! :crying:

Although he was a bit scampy with his banana and kiwi fruit, wasn't he Kellyanne :lol::lol:

Boho :shame:

Edited by bid

Although he was a bit scampy with his banana and kiwi fruit, wasn't he Kellyanne :lol::lol:

A bit scampy!!!! Not like the Kazman to be like that, took me by surprise I can tell you :o I'll never look at bananas and kiwi fruit the same again :shame:

i think you and bid have got a secret language which only you two know,i didnt understand those posts at all :rolleyes::lol:

i think you and bid have got a secret language which only you two know,i didnt understand those posts at all :rolleyes::lol:

Kazman is also known as the boogley one and he was being rather rude with fruit at some stupid hour of the morning this morning :lol:

That's your idea of making things clearer? :P

In some of Bids threads she mentions 'The Boogley One'. He is a guy we work with and is into alternative healing and is a reiki master. Hence The Boogley One :)