hev

right i need a moan

be ok when ive had a moan :rolleyes:

nicks just come back from a day trip to france and my god hes so miserable :o im all excited about the dolls house so i kept saying go on nick have at look at her dolls house,it took him ages to go up stairs then when he saw it i got a very feeble oh thats nice :angry: no mention of it since,i know its trivial but a bit of enthusiasm wouldnt go a miss and i made a lovely stew and hardly a thankyou,hes tired,so what,so am i!!

i wouldnt mind living on my own sometimes,miserable blo)dy men,i know hes got his good points but so have i,hes turned my happy mood into a miserable one and hes off for 4 days now,im keeping out of his way,hes not just switching his moods when he feels like it,right thats slighty better,problem shared is a problem halved and all that!!

Yea I hate it when people dont even say a nice "Thank you". I also hate it when you have just done something really nice for someone and they give an excuse like, because I am thinking of your quote, "I'm tired." Hope you feel better now you have ranted, I sure do. Bye im going to do my homework now, hope this helped Bye

hello dark707,welcome to the forum >:D<<'> you are my buddy now youve agreed with me,theres one person on this forum who wont agree with me and im ready for him :ninja::ninja::lol:

i have no life other than this forum dark 707 :lol:i sit looking at the screen waiting for replies :lol:

or when im really naughty i have to sit on bards picnic blanket with her,i imagine thats where i will be spending most of my time at greenwich :lol:

Hope he`s in a better mood now Hev! theres a lot to be said for being single blumming boring though :rolleyes: Know just what you mean about the dolls house, mine, well my daughters! got 3 storeys, she has played with it for years, every birthday an xmas she gets extras for it, lights this year :thumbs: great fun, shes a darling an she had soo much to put up with poor love she has to take a back seat constantly, she`ll probably hate me for it when shes older :crying::crying: Enid

hes stomping about for some reason,i cant think what ive done cos im perfect :whistle: im letting him get on with it,i cant be doing with mood swings from him,i have enough of my own moods to deal with :lol:

Thanks hev >:D<<'> I have been laughing my little socks off at this thread, you have really cheered me up :thumbs:

Day trip to France? Oo I wish I lived in Kent! Day trip to Llandudno is about as far as I could get :rolleyes:

hev,pearl i just let mine slowly fall asleep on the sofa ha ha double bed to myself again tnite he he, oh apart from the geriatric 6 stone dog that will climb over me and sleep on andrews side of the bed!!!!!i dont mind he dont snore as much lol but he does fart a lot lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :lol:

Oh l so need a moan about my other half, Nick really wants to go on a night fish to a lake in hampshire, rich has said he would take him next weekend ( which fits in nicely as l am going away for the first time for a girlie weekend :whistle: ) However rich has just found out they only have toilet facilities and no showers!!OMG what hardship!! and now he is refusing to take him, l said you will be fine its only for a night and you can take a few wet wipes!!! Well he has got the right strops cause l am going away to a hotel, and now he wont go fishing!! I HATE MEN Nick is now having a huge meltdown!!!!!!!!!

oh soraya >:D<<'> i would be annoyed to to be honest :angry: do you think rich might be a teeny bit jealous cos you going on your first girlie wekend?

Yes Hev l think that has got a lot to do with it!! Well l am def going much to their disgust, they will just have to cope without me :lol::lol: They will probablly have killed eac other my the time l get back!!!

good on ya girlie :dance::dance: we good mums and we need to let our hair down,they will be fine and you will come back all refreshed and ready to fight another day :thumbs:

Yes GO for gods sake GO, I would almost kill for a girlie weekend, as I said I`m a couple of years behind you and Hev, with our boys that is, so Im hoping that will be me in a couple of years, well praying really :notworthy::notworthy: . Enid

go,go,go girl power,,,i am off out with my girlies on sat for the nite,,i aint been out with them for bout 6 months,,we normaly get to meet up for birthdays ect,,i am soooooooooooo looking forward to avin a few ,,but not to the hangover on sun,,thankfully i booked a week off will probly need it!!!!!!!! they are beer monsters ha ha :drunk: