Sign in to follow this  
Sooze2

Just when I'd started to relax..........

He had a nice public meltdown because I was walking towards him when collecting him from school, WHY wasn't I standing where I always stand................ ? Do you know :wallbash: He gave me a thing he'd made out of paper which I took and he when totally mad saying I'd held it wrong and I'd crumpled it! I hadn't but then knew I would have a long night.

He's had a good week so I wasn't prepared for it so I may have been a little annoyed and said "oh stop being so rediculous and act your age" :oops: He was in terrible mood all night and I shouted at him a coupl eof time because he was being outrageous. I feel terrible now.

Edited by Sooze2

Read some of mine and you wont feel so bad :rolleyes: Sometimes we forget and act like mums all over the world do, it just that with our kids, when they are that way out, its like treading on eggshells, take care and dont be so hard on yourself >:D<<'> Enid

Sooze, don't feel bad, really you shouldn't, you did nothing wrong. At the end of the day our kids have to learn that sometimes things DO happen, they just can't be in control of everything all the time. Sometimes cars break down and people are late or they don't stand in exactly the same place, etc. etc. I did the same a few weeks ago, I always park in the same place where my lad can see me from the Unit, but on this day I'd left the car in the other car park so I could go shopping and instead of sitting in my car in the usual place I was standing there instead. He was very upset with me, but at the end of the day, sometimes arrangements DO change for different reasons and I think it helps them to become more flexible if sometimes things DO change, otherwise they come to expect things to always be the same and sometimes they just can't be. You didn't do anything wrong and it's a perfectly normal reaction to get frustrated and annoyed sometimes, I know I do. I told my lad the other day, 'oh, just grow up!' It might not be very nice, but it's just life sometimes. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

we are only human sooze dont feel bad,we have to have paitence of a saint and its obvious we gonna slip somedays!actually i lose my paitence most days!!hope tioday is better for you >:D<<'>

This is what I slip up on a lot is school ending time-it is hard cos it is a battle for parking n ds wants me in the same spot every day etc n ive also had the fiasco of haveing something given to me then he flips cos he says ive bent it or crumpled it-think it happens to us all...please dont feel bad hun it is bloomin hard on the best of days. >:D<<'>