pearl

Hello I'm back!

We had a lovely time. Just the one days rain so we did the dino museums etc. After that, sunny & breezy.

Lyme Regis is lovely, we might go again next year.

Cottage had chickens & we ate their eggs for brekky every morning. The bantams laid teeny ones :wub:

We went on a proper fossil walk with a hexpert, it was awesome. JP has brought some ammonites home, well they dont need much looking after :lol:

He did about half the driving & did really well,:thumbs: in fact scared me less than mr p, who has a tendency to argue with juggernauts :whistle: I only drove once.

We lived on Dorset apple cake all week, & I slept for England, wow I must have needed it.

VERY disappointed with Cerne Abbas nekkid giant, what a let down, could hardly see him, all his important little places needed mowing :whistle:

I found a local place that makes mead :thumbs: so I have brought some home to save for Christmas, just like I did last year.

And mum survived without us - she's up & about again now, I think she'd forgotten we were away!

OK I'm off to find out whats been happening to y'all, hope you've been good :D

Welcome home >:D<<'>

I found a local place that makes mead :thumbs:

Don't bring it to Greenwich, else Bard will have need for her own wheelbarrow :drunk:

Well I need to bring something to contribute to the picnic .... I wonder if she is driving? :lol:

Well if she is, I'll do the responsible thing and ensure all alchohicol is safely put away :drunk::D I'm going by train and the rule is that you're not allowed alcohol on the train; Boris says nothing about drinking it before you get on the train. :)