dooday24

IM SO EXCITED........

we just booked to go camping on the 9th of aug for a week yippeeeeeeeee........

we checked the tent today and put it up in the back garden kids well excited and me tooooooooooo...........

so need a break away from it all.........

i just cant wait im sure its gonna be fun..........

no tv and no ps3 for a week yippeeeeeeeee......lol

as u can tell im well excited hehe

love donnaxxxxxx

no tv and no ps3 for a week yippeeeeeeeee......lol

love donnaxxxxxx

:o:blink::blink: for those about to die, we salute you! :lol::lol:

seriously, hope the sun shines (but not as much as the week before as that's when we're on holiday and we don't want you getting OUR sunshine, sunshine :)) and that TV free PS3 free is also stress free :thumbs:

:D

dooday and baddad, have a fab time. :clap:

We're off to a holiday camp in Somerset on 2nd August with some friends (DH and I might even get a night out to ourselves :pray:) , so I'm with you on the sunshine, baddad :D

Hope it shines on you too, dooday :thumbs:

:lol: lol thanx baddad hope u have a gr8 holiday where u goin???xx

Actually, This is really spooky - but we're off to a holiday camp in Somerset on the 2nd of August! :lol::lol:

Can I just say, that despite the fact that we are both in T wells and both going to a holiday camp in Somerset on the 2nd of August that I have never met NickyB or her family and wouldn't know them if they came up and bit me on the bum! :lol::lol:

Doody - we're probably taking Ben's old PS1 and some games! Him and his best mate can't imagine going SEVEN DAYS without some sort of digital entertainment!

Actually, This is really spooky - but we're off to a holiday camp in Somerset on the 2nd of August! :lol::lol:

Can I just say, that despite the fact that we are both in T wells and both going to a holiday camp in Somerset on the 2nd of August that I have never met NickyB or her family and wouldn't know them if they came up and bit me on the bum! :lol::lol:

Bizarre - see you there (although I've no idea what you look like!!) :gather:

how weireD.........

LOL i bet the kids will take there ds's but got no where to recharge them!!!

well have a gr8 time baddad

love donnaxx

we r goin to yorkshire....

I'll be in Somerset with the three littlies then, too!

We'll be in Crewkerne...

Boho :dance:

Edited by bid

how weireD.........

LOL i bet the kids will take there ds's but got no where to recharge them!!!

well have a gr8 time baddad

love donnaxx

we r goin to yorkshire....

On ilkley moor... in a tent... watch out for the thistles!

we r also happy campers too ha ha,,i got next week off so we are hoping to go this weekend,,,,we go to the gower coast,,just passed swansea,,,beautifl site right next to the beach,,cant spend much money cos theres not much there,,no clubhouse,,good for us cos the hubby takes bbq and a slab of cans ha ha keeps him happy eh,,we take the dog aswell so it is good and the plus side is that it's only bout 15 quid a night,,so cheap as chips,,,,,,hope the weather holds though,,hubby bought a new tent for us with 3 bedrooms,, dunno why? cos only us 2 and the little one!!!!!!!!!!! more room for the cans i think ha ha,,,,,,,i hope u enjoy,,we went today to look at another site today cos being in wales they are everywhere,,this was quite close to us,,nice area but too quiet we think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jo

well i hope everyone has gr8 weather and a lovely time on there hols really cant wait 4 mine......

and baddad i dont even mind about the thistles as i hav plenty of padding :lol::lol:

love donnaxxxxxx

even though i vowed never to go camping again,im going on the 15th till 18th august with kids and my mate going with her 2,i think im going to margate somewhere :rolleyes:

well i hope everyone has a lovely summer

ours is going really gr8 so far and reece has been really calm without school....

and i am soo excited about goin away next saturday cant wait im worse than the childreen lol

love donnaxxxxxxx

im off on my hols 2moz soooooo need some sunshine..........

IM SOOOOO EXCITED CARS ALLREADY PACKED ........

SEE U ALL WEN I GET BACK

LOVE DONNAXXXXX