mumble_rocks

Last Goodbye!!

Now is the right time for me to sign off! On Saturday I am turning 18 as well as moving to Shropshire to work as an Outdoor Activity Instuctor. I will be living on site but living without family! Yes I am a very scared!

I havent posted alot recently but I have still been hanging around.

Thanks for all your support!

Mumble_rocks

x

Very very best of luck mumble-rocks.

Perhaps once you're settled into your new job you could pop back occasionally and let us know how you're getting on... It would be interesting to hear how you're doing.

flora :D

Oh wow, Mumble Rocks!! >:D<<'>

Big steps, but it sounds like the ideal job for you :thumbs:

Please do pop back sometimes to let us know how you are getting on...it's great to hear how our 'all grown up' Aspies are doing! >:D<<'>

Bidx

I wish you all the very best, I bet you'll love it!! Incidentally, outdoor activities is something my son has responded very well to- I hope you get as much satisfaction out of leading it as he does out of doing it.

Let us know how it goes, eh? Good luck, petal!!

Esther x

Good Luck - enjoy the job, you've worked really hard to get there. :thumbs: :thumbs: If they have any vacancies in the future, let me know, and I'll come join you :lol: Don't think they could cope with two Mumbles though :unsure::lol: :lol:

An Activity Instructor, wow that sounds so much fun, hope you enjoy it, loads of oportunitys to have a great time. well done too, your going to have a real great time,

JsMum