bid

Off on my hols!

But sitting here instead of ironing and packing!!

I'm off early tomorrow down to Somerset with my three littlies.

Wish us luck with the weather :ph34r:

Boho :dance:

Well I'm not totally selfless in wishing you lovely weather....:lol:....but.....

Hope you have a safe trip and a lovely holiday :D and glorious weather

Floza XX

Have a lovely drive down and hope :pray: the weather holds...

it's gotta be good now for a week and a half 'cos ben and I set off on satd'y too :pray:

Sunshine all day from 8.30am until midnight, then it can rain overnight for the flowers and stuff...

A week and a half of that will do, but if the man upstairs can keep it like that until the kids go back to school that'll be even better!

watch out for scrumpy and tree-huggers (there's some really weird 'goddess' thing on at glastonbury, I hear!) If you drive past stonehenge see if you can spot lemmy's trowel he left behind :)

:D

Hope the weather stays sunny :pray: , we,ve just got back from devon and the weather was the best its ever been , in the 10 yrs we,ve been going there.Every day we were on the beach , its amazing how little money you spend when the weather is good :clap: ,

..............have a lovely holiday. :thumbs:

But sitting here instead of ironing and packing!!

I'm off early tomorrow down to Somerset with my three littlies.

Wish us luck with the weather :ph34r:

Have a lovely time, and I REALLY hope the weather's good :pray: (we're off to Somerset, too, on Saturday :thumbs: )

Nicky x

we,ve just got back from devon and the weather was the best its ever been , in the 10 yrs we,ve been going there.

If you've used it all up I'm gonna come round your house and startle the chickens! (Bet everyone's trying to work out what that's a euphamism for ;)) :lol:

I posted this to cheer s,iley up t'other day, but suspect you might enjoy it too :

Now - back to bids happy holiday, who will also be after your chicken's if you've used all the good weather up!

Bids a fluffy bunny girl, she,d never startle me chickens :thumbs: , unlike you :shame: , I think you should know that I have a big scarey cockerel called Basil, there that told ya!............ :rolleyes:

We're back!! :D

Had a great time, despite the rubbish weather (all the sun was pinched by Suze, I hear :shame: ).

Met up with Flozza and BD and assorted kids for a fabby day together...it made me laff, 'cos we deposited the kids in the swimming pool for the afternoon and then the three of us sat and shouted at each other, getting louder and louder and more and more over-excited! :lol::clap: I think the kids were actually quieter than the three of us :rolleyes:

Ho hum, mountains of washing to do now... :(