Flora

off for a wee break

Finally off for a few days this evening to the Isle of Wight.... just hope the weather is better over there than it is here.... rain, rain and more rain!

Only 4 days, but it's better than nada, then next weekend we're off up to newcastle for a few days too. So won't be here that much over the next couple of weeks (no chearing until I've gone! :lol: )

Flo' :D

Finally off for a few days this evening to the Isle of Wight.... just hope the weather is better over there than it is here.... rain, rain and more rain!

Only 4 days, but it's better than nada, then next weekend we're off up to newcastle for a few days too. So won't be here that much over the next couple of weeks (no chearing until I've gone! :lol: )

Flo' :D

hi flo not long come back from iow loved it hope you enjoy it as much as we did

theresa x

Edited by tjw

had a lovely relaxing time in IOW (been back since thursday obviously!). Came back to a minor crisis with Bill (won't bore you all with the details) but it had a lot to do with the fact that during his week with his dad he didn't have a single prozac! Missed all of them. As a result we have had to cancel our Newcastle trip:( .

IOW is lovely; I'm off there again next week... on my own this time! 4 days in solitude (for the first time in 16 years!)... can't wait.

Flora :D

IOW is lovely; I'm off there again next week... on my own this time! 4 days in solitude (for the first time in 16 years!)... can't wait.

Flora :D

Ooooh, lucky you!! :thumbs:

Have a fab and lovely time :peace:

x

Sorry to hear about newcastle and crisises etc :(

Fog on the tyne isn't yours all yours this time, but i'm sure it'll still be there when things settle down >:D<<'>

Four days alone on the IOW :thumbs: Have fun, and bring us back a bottle of coloured sand!