Sign in to follow this  
bikemad

Im tamping mad!!!!

It is ds's birthday today n he was really upset earlier n asked why noone cares bout him...my sister and my parents aint even rung him to say happy birthday, no card or owt!!!!! Yet if they had a problem with their pc tomorow they would be on the phone quick enough asking for dp. The ironinc thing is my other sister who is a jehovah witness so dont even do birthdays did ring n say she hoped he had a nice day n what did he get!!!!!

familys r really hard work at times aint they??? we have this prob with my inlaws they dont av anything to do with the children shannon even sent them a card whilst we were camping and have not heared from them sorry hav bo words of wisdom it is very distressing for the children

sending u loads of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

love donnaxxxxxx

I`d be furious, What is the matter with people, have they forgotten how they felt when they were children and how absolutely important a birthday is when you are a child! unforgivable. sending you and him >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Enid

That is very sad, it's my daughters birthday tomorrow and she would be so upset if the family forgot her birthday, my family can be a bit forgetfull but I remind them as for her dad's family they never forget, lol

A bit belated but can you give your son some Birthday hugs from me >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :bday::bday: and some of these for you >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> it must be so hard for you to deal with this.

It is ds's birthday today n he was really upset earlier n asked why noone cares bout him...my sister and my parents aint even rung him to say happy birthday, no card or owt!!!!! Yet if they had a problem with their pc tomorow they would be on the phone quick enough asking for dp. The ironinc thing is my other sister who is a jehovah witness so dont even do birthdays did ring n say she hoped he had a nice day n what did he get!!!!!

happy belated birthday from me too :robbie::robbie::robbie:

Thanx everyone. My sister text ds at 8pm n so he rung her to say thanks n tell her what he had half hour later my dad texts my phone by which time im steaming so reminded him of ds's mobile number!!!! He rung ds then n after spoke to me n asked if everything was ok n I just told them straight cos id had enough by then...they said o we thought it was the 27th...ds is 9....how can they not know his birthday...and they didnt remember it was my sister that told them they ought to ring!!!! Ive tried to explain to them but tbh they dont even try to understand bout ds n his different problems. Think it all got to him too cos today he has been really hard work bigtime...tears tantrums and really quit mean with his words n dont wanna be nice to anyone tho tbh I can see were he is comeing from.

Well they havent contacted us since...one call late cos they got reminded then nothing...a well.