Sign in to follow this  
loulou

been away a long time (again)

Hi everyone,

I haven't been around for ages (again). I've been struggling so much with things and just haven't been up to "chatting". That sounds daft really, as the forum has always been a great source of support.

Kai's behaviour has spiralled out of control. He has become increasingly violent and destructive. He is really verbally abusive to me at the moment. Things got so bad last week, I actually drove off in my car and left him in the house. He was trashing the place and i'd had enough. I phoned SS and told them i'd left him in the house (he's 10), and they told me i'd be arrested for leaving him!!!!

Anyway, that seemed to do the trick as they have now starting giving me respite. It only took them 5 years to arrange :wallbash::wallbash: .

The LEA have also agreed that Kai can go to residential school next September, but i'm fighting them for it to earlier as i can't cope anymore.

My little one is 18 mnoths now (no signs of AS or ADHD yet). He is a little sweet heart. I spend most of my time trying to protect him from Kai's behaviour, which is really hard.

I'm also expecting another baby in February, which was a massive shock. I don't know how i'm going to manage with 3 of them :blink: .

Anyway, i'm off now as my eyelids are getting very heavy and i need to try to get Kai to go to bed. He's going swimming with his carers tomorrow.

Hope eveyone is ok,

loulou xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Loulou

Not sure what you would be arested for as according to the govament, OFSED, 8 year old are safe to be left unsupervised, ie, end of the shcool day.

If SS are saying that he needs close supervision then they should be helping.

Good luck withthe baby :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Chris

Oooh, lovely to see you again, Loulou!! >:D<<'>

Wow, new bubs...haven't you worked out what's causing it yet, and you a midwife??!! :lol: Seriously, congratulations and well done on getting K a residesi placement :thumbs::notworthy:

So sorry things are really tough. Here's hoping the respite gives you the break you so badly need >:D<<'>

Same old same old here...DS left special college last summer, working part-time and just in process of registering for an access to uni evening course. I'm working full-time on night staff at local residesi school, and DH is head of maths at the special school K's old HT moved to a year or so ago!

Take care, and hope to see you more of you :D

Bidx >:D<<'>

Hiya loulou, really lovely to see you again :thumbs:

Sorry to hear that things are still difficult with Kai, really hope that the respite helps, at least to help give you and the little one some peace.

Congratulations about the new little one in February, although I can imagine you're feeling rather overwhelmed at the thought. Just a little word of reassurance; I found it much less of a struggle coping when my 3rd child was born than I did when my second child was born.

I'd like to say 'try and get some rest' but that would be silly given the circumstances, but do try to look after yourself.

Flora >:D<<'>

Hi Lou,

Lovely to hear from you again.

Sorry to hear everything has gone so pear shaped with Kai. It is all so hard isnt it.

Congratulations on the new baby and pleased everything is going well with your toddler.

Still fighting for some kind of day service for our lad. Four long years have now passed and have been to the end of my tether more times than I can count but keep on going (just).

Take care

Loraine xxx

Hello again Loulou,

I hope the respite helps a bit - if only SS had got their act together sooner.

Congratulations on the new baby and by the time he/she comes along I hope things are more settled with Kai.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

K x

>:D<<'> welcome back, so sorry to hear yu have had a really hard time, I sure do hope that you recieve the right support for Kia and that things improve good luck to the baby, pleased you have returned.

JsMum >:D<<'>