Sign in to follow this  
bikemad

O my god wow....

He just about knows how to pedal if he is in a straight line and on the flat albeit a wobbly way of cycling...his mate just knocked with his mam to see if he wanted an hour in the park n he said yes which is shock one n then asked to take the bike...bet the poor woman is haveing kittens!!!!! :whistle:

He just about knows how to pedal if he is in a straight line and on the flat albeit a wobbly way of cycling...his mate just knocked with his mam to see if he wanted an hour in the park n he said yes which is shock one n then asked to take the bike...bet the poor woman is haveing kittens!!!!! :whistle:

Lol! That's great. You sound like your panicking (i always do when Sam away from me)! Put your feet up and have a cup of tea! Enjoy!! :thumbs:

Lol can you pick up on that lol. Im a bag of nerves when ever someone has him incase he goes off on one they just wouldnt know what to do with him. :unsure:

Yep, bet you wont relax until he's home!

He'll be fine,bet he's having a blast!

I just can't get my youngest to sanction the removal of his stabilisers!! He's a big wuss (though very, very cute!) about it.....though I have noticed he's developing more of a 'badge of honour' attitude when it comes to his cuts and scrapes these days. Think his alliances with the 'big boys' at school are teaching him manly ways.......(except when he's ill, suspiciously enough! He's exempt from man-flu for a wile yet, though...)

Y'know what I hate most about taking them out on their bokes, is when they wobble precariously at the road!! Heart in mouth time! I must find some nice bike trails around here- the last one we tried was like a slurry river, in summer too!

Hope you manage to chill a bit, and that the little guy has a great time.

x

Lol same here its like wobble mania with ds lol. A wel im grabbing a cuppa n going to attempt to chill lol. :whistle:

though I have noticed he's developing more of a 'badge of honour' attitude when it comes to his cuts and scrapes these days.

Thats usually ASBO's these days so count yourself lucky!! :lol:

I remember i was very unstable when i finally learned to cycle. Took me ages to manage riding off kerbs and gravel was ARRRGGGGGGHHHH

When I first learned to ride my bike, I fell off into my mum's herb garden :lol:

Hope your son had a nice time.

Fantastic! One of my dreams, can u see the park from your house, would be sittin on my hands tryin not to walk round, lol, hope he has fun, hugs, maz

Well he managed an hour at the park with the mam but they left then cos ds was getting stressed by the older kids showing up. But while there he was racing with the pal he was with on their bikes and managed to stay on the bike. He came back n was on cloud nine(well until he remembered he had an appointment bout his ears tomorrow lol). I cant see the park it is kinda at the end of the our street bout 4min walk.

Well done!! :thumbs:

Im assuming his pals' mum is understanding of your lads' needs then? That's pretty awesome, what a boon for your son.

Not surprised the appearance of the big uns stressed him out, that usually stresses me out too!! More because my 2 try so hard to be 'cool' for them...arrgh!!

Glad he had fun with his mate, its these kinda things that make your day when you're little.

Esther x