tjw

drink and choccy biscut with head

hi

well my ds had juice and coccy biscuts with the head on friday for outstanding work on computor in his class, i was realy chuffed, he got a sticker on the classroom wall also saying how well he had done, it has realy boosted his confidence in school, just thought i would share this bit of good news with you all, at the beginning of the wk we had probs he was sobbing that they were making him do to much writing in his class so i had to have a word with them about this and it has now been sorted so all is going well, but friday realy cheered him up :notworthy:

theresa x

What a heartwarming read.

Must admit I only read it in the first place because I automatically thought the thread was about a chocolate biscuit having a head. Doh! (That and anything with chocolate in it). I've been around my literal-minded DH too long!

Well done your boy.

Billabong

What a heartwarming read.

Must admit I only read it in the first place because I automatically thought the thread was about a chocolate biscuit having a head. Doh! (That and anything with chocolate in it). I've been around my literal-minded DH too long!

Well done your boy.

Billabong

thanks billabong you gave me a chuckle at that one, this wk has been totaly different at school he has been bullied by his only 2 freinds he has at school, had to have parents over to speak about this and also informed school both children have now said sorry and seems to be ok but it gos from one thing to another.

thanks

theresa x