Sign in to follow this  
tjw

speaking his mind

my darling son has done it again :lol: when out shopping on sat we were in a shop when he stoped mid walking and shouted out to me MUM LOOK AT THAT BIG BOTTOM THAT LADY HAS :devil: well you should have seen the colour of my face it was bright red when i said not to shout things out like that he looks at me all inocent and says but she has got a big bottom mummy, i realy do love his honesty and must admit to having a giggle about it later with his dad, he did the same thing the other wk when his dad took him golfing a man in the cube next to him on the driving range said hello and ds replyed hello wow you have got a big tummy havent you, the man took it realy well and started laughing, and my hubby started breathing again :lol:

just thought i would share these funny little moments with you all.

theresa xx

Marcus did this once when we were on holiday in scotland when he was 7. We had gone to the toilet block and there was a teenager who was a little on the large side and quite frumpily dressed. Marcus said very loudly "that girl is very fat and what is she wearing". the girl at this point burst into tears and I couldn,t apologise enough. I apologised and explained about Ms ASD while he continued to say "but you always said i had to tell the truth", i nearly kicked him out of the toilets and tried hard to explain but after 5 minutes gave up as he just wasn,t getting it.

yep my ds is always doing this too. Once in a crowded fish and chip restaurant he went to the toilets. He came out and in a loud voice told us that there was a man in there straining - heads turned of course (he was worried a bit because he knew he shouldnt do this himself). He then sat at the table and when a man came out of the loos ds shouted again for all to hear - look there he is - thats the man.

He came out and in a loud voice told us that there was a man in there straining

Brilliant!!! :notworthy:

I used to get away with such comments in the navy as they encouraged such crude comments. I didnt need any encouragement :lol:

d/s is as bad if he has to go to toilets in certain burger bars he comes out shouting how smelly and dirty they are, i have to hang my head in shame :lol: and hes not breathing until we hit fresh air, i try and take him to ladies loos now as they seem to be less smelly,(sorry all you men on here) :oops:

theresa xx

I was in the post office yesterday, and there was a bit of a queue (I know, it's hard to believe :whistle:)

DS was sitting on a chair, and for the whole time I was waiting, he was saying 'this is taking ages' over and over again :)

When I got to front of the queue, he kept saying 'come on, come on' to the man who was being served. The man obviously didn't find it very amusing and gave me look like thunder when he left. As he was leaving, DS said 'at last'!! :lol:

I was in the post office yesterday, and there was a bit of a queue (I know, it's hard to believe :whistle:)

DS was sitting on a chair, and for the whole time I was waiting, he was saying 'this is taking ages' over and over again :)

When I got to front of the queue, he kept saying 'come on, come on' to the man who was being served. The man obviously didn't find it very amusing and gave me look like thunder when he left. As he was leaving, DS said 'at last'!! :lol:

excelent :lol: sounds like he was a grumpy man anyway,queuing and our kids just dont mix, patience is not a strong point for mine, i give him things to count in shops it keeps him going for at least 20 seconds, then its back to its taking to long. :devil:

theresa xx