Sign in to follow this  
julie1

we won

We got the results of our tribunal today and we won on all parts. Our daughter will now be going to our prefered school. We are so pleased, i thought we had lost because of the costs of the school we had chosen. She will also be getting speach therspy and an ocupational therapist weekly. Now i only hope it helps her. But we are so so happy.

We got the results of our tribunal today and we won on all parts. Our daughter will now be going to our prefered school. We are so pleased, i thought we had lost because of the costs of the school we had chosen. She will also be getting speach therspy and an ocupational therapist weekly. Now i only hope it helps her. But we are so so happy.

FANTASTIC NEWS !!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

So very pleased for you.

Clare x x x

thats great news

Many Congratulations!

I am very pleased for you. :notworthy:>:D<<'>

I am so very pleased for you and your daughter. :thumbs::clap::dance:

Oh, I am getting nervous now - only 35 days to our Tribunal. I really hope upon hope that I can say that we have had an excellent result like you too.

I hope you had a few drinks to celebrate. ;)

thanks for all your kind words. We visted today to buy new uniform my daughter seems very happy to be moving, even though she is quite scared, but im sure things will work out for the best in the end.

:thumbs:Utterly Fantastic, and its great the tribunal have also gave additional Speech and Language therapy and OT which is great news too, I so love reading posts like these as it shows the LEA parents will go all the way, Well done it is sooo nerve racking and exhausting to do what you have done for your daughter, but look at the results.

JsMum