Sign in to follow this  
pingu

The other side of morning

:wacko:Do you remember the darkness of the days? So many turns so many ways, when nights and days turned in a haze? On the other side of morning.. Or is it the trees and autumns breeze, the thought of falling leafs so free, when we lived our lives with such ease, were free to love and free to tease, memories stored in big deep freeze, on the other side of morning. I catch a glimpse of days gone by, it's fair to say i sometimes cry, but i know for you my love i'd die, on the other side of morning. And all the while we try our best, we get no credit in lifes big test, to some we are just a pest, no relief - we get no rest....on the other side of morning. But prove our points we'll do it well, the truth will out and who can tell, just what lay within that 'swell' of the time we stood and then we fell, but alas there comes a time to dwell... On The Other Side Of Morning..... :whistle:

:wallbash: Meus universitas.

x

Edited by pingu

ERMmmmmm ??? :whistle: did anyone like it?? or is it too depressing?? :whistle::tearful:

shaz x

:wacko:Do you remember the darkness of the days? So many turns so many ways, when nights and days turned in a haze? On the other side of morning.. Or is it the trees and autumns breeze, the thought of falling leafs so free, when we lived our lives with such ease, were free to love and free to tease, memories stored in big deep freeze, on the other side of morning. I catch a glimpse of days gone by, it's fair to say i sometimes cry, but i know for you my love i'd die, on the other side of morning. And all the while we try our best, we get no credit in lifes big test, to some we are just a pest, no relief - we get no rest....on the other side of morning. But prove our points we'll do it well, the truth will out and who can tell, just what lay within that 'swell' of the time we stood and then we fell, but alas there comes a time to dwell... On The Other Side Of Morning..... :whistle:

:wallbash: Meus universitas.

x

hi pingu

i thought it was realy beautiful, well writen you seem to have a talent, yes it was a bit sad but life is a bit sad at times, keep writing :notworthy:

take care

theresa xx

Pingu,

I think it is very expressive and emotive. I think its great if you can express your emotions in this way, and I know from your postings that you've had a very tough time of it lately. I think if you write like this with passion, you can only reflect the way you feel at the time. No one can expect you to write a happy poem if you don't feel it at that time. One of my best poems was written when my dad died. :tearful:

I hope the day will come soon when you can write a poem with more positive emotions. :pray:

Best wishes,

Cheryl