warrenpenalver

Christmas Lunch!!

glad u enjoyed it

I had soup for my xmas dinner, i am very selective in what i will eat

We were amazed this year as my lad actually ate some of the dinner!!!!! Everyone at the table was trying not to notice lol. He ate 5 yorkshire puds and 4 sprouts and a gigantic pile of these tiny cubes potatoes roasted in garlic butter. Might sound nothing to most people but I know you will all appreciate what a major achievement it was!!!!!

wow!! my youngest, loves yorkshire puds, he was tube fed till 3, he likes what he calls "proper dinners" mashed pots, gravy, yorkshire pudds, I sometimes put a yorkshire pudd in his lunchbox! >:D<<'> Enid

so I'll wait then till about early November for my invite !!!!!

I have to buy a new baking tray with the dents in it so i can make yorkshire puddings as my normal baking tray would mean my yorkshire puddings would be 30cm by 20cm in size.

He ate 5 yorkshire puds and 4 sprouts and a gigantic pile of these tiny cubes potatoes roasted in garlic butter. Might sound nothing to most people but I know you will all appreciate what a major achievement it was!!!!!

wow!! my youngest, loves yorkshire puds, he was tube fed till 3, he likes what he calls "proper dinners" mashed pots, gravy, yorkshire pudds,

Apparently i was strange with food as a child! I loved sprouts, parnips and yorkshire puddings, But hated anything like swede, mashed potato, scrambled eggs etc Basically anything with a smooth texture that had any lumps in it made me puke!!! I wasnt a fan of puddings either (except crumble!) so i used to get threatened with "no pudding until you finished your dinner" but it didnt bother me :lol: By the time i was about 8 i could eat mash and swede but only if perfectly smooth. Even now If i eat lumpy mash i retch and have to fight really hard not to puke.

I have finally managed to eat scrambled eggs without involuntary vomiting but it was made from powdered egg in the navy. (what they used once real eggs were gone/rotten). Strangely i can eat ommelette fine. Odd isnt it.

I could happily eat parnips for breakfast, lunch and dinner all year round but i know people will tell me off if i do that.