Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

dunno why i bother!!!!!

hi everyone sorry im stressed AGAIN!!!

reece is not sleeping very well at all and i rang his phsychiatrist and she said buy him some lavender ... yea rite thats gonna work lol i av tried loads of things with him already and asked if she cud prescribe him something to help him sleep she was like ring me bac in a few days wat a joke......

so i went to see my gp 2day and told her how i was feeling and she said has reece got a statement now??? i was like no they wont do one........

she said r social services helping??? i was like no

she asked if we had been moved to closer to the scool??? i said no

and is bethan helping with his sleep problems?? i was like no

she was totally and utterly disgusted she is gonna rite another snotty leeter to the council about my housing probs......

ive got to get hold of the hv about control and restraint

and go bac to see her in a few weeks.....

also she had the letter about reeces diagnosis of autism from the psychiatrist which we had never recieved !!!!!!!!!!

i just giv up ...........

just dont know why i do it anymore just totally and utterly had enough............

sorry aLL i seem to do is moan ere but i just need to get it all off my chest

thanks everyone for listening really appreciated

love donnaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like you need some >:D<<'> and a large glass of :wine: and lots of TLC.

I am sorry I can not actually give this to you in person. I hope you can take comfort from the fact that you are being thought of in the way that you need.

oh dooday its a joke isnt it!!!! cant believe you hadnt had that letter, and that he hasnt got a statement, it really is a joke, you need to really push it to get help with him sleeping cos sleep deprivation does your head in!!!! day at a time and have a large one tonight, that way at least you might sleep :thumbs:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Enid

Awwww Donna, I know you've had a dam awful day, hopefully we can have a chat later.

You constantly seem to be being let down and I know, right now, you just don't have the fight to carry on chasing all these different agencies, these people are deffinately takling the mick keeping hanging you on, its apauling.

Sending ya lots of hugs - >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

PS Let me know what I can do to help ?

thanku so much everyone i really apreciate it and its lovely knowing ther are people out there that care

i did av a very large vodka and coke lol

thanx for the chat clare xxxxxx

thanx again everyone

love donnaxxxx

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> I didnt see this post until now, sooo sorry your having such a bad time of it lately, I really do hope that the GP can help get things moving, Its horrible been constantly been let down, you know what Id do, I suggest it enough, but I can understand why you get to the point of why bother, Ive been there too, but somehow you just gotta fight back.

Really do hope that some good luck comes your way, and soon.xxxx

Here is some more of these.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

JsMum

:thumbs: