Sign in to follow this  
call me jaded

So, what's on the menu tonight?

Oh I'm being adventurous tonight - a sandwich :huh:. No idea what'll go in it but I may go crazy (possibly Broadway style) and add mustard :dance:

How can you have left over chocolate sauce? I thought that was impossible :lol:

Boring chilli and rice 'cos it's Friday and I'm working.

Last night though we had yummy pasta with courgettes and smoked bacon in a sauce made from creme fraiche and mature cheddar...and a salad :)

At work I grazed on dips, celery and wholemeal pitta, plus a cream bun thing :shame:

Boho :dance:

Edited by bid

:eat: Tomato pasta bake with garlic bread, followed by homemade chocolate sponge cake (it's steaming right now - smells lovely :thumbs:) and chocolate fudge sauce .

I can assure you that there will be absolutely NO leftover chocolate sauce in this house :P

I went to M&S and purchased one of their ten pound meals for two which includes a bottle of wine. So I am having a lazy evening. I can't wait :dance: :dance:

Blow your socks off curry, or something a little milder BD?

It was a bucket of choc sauce.

Well ben shocked me a little by saying he might opt out tonight :o:o (unheard of... my guess is he'll change his mind back again), so if he does i might go for BYSO... if my guess is right, and he does opt back in again it'll be something a little more sedate; probably a bhuna, dopiazza or sag meat...

Friday night: Curry, then there's that new Stephen Mangan vehicle followed by Wossy.. a couple of Guinnesses or lagers and a JD chaser... Bliss...

and then there's Saturday night of course, which is rare steak, green salad, jacket spud etc and lots of red wine and a rented movie... more bliss...

Who needs a life when you can have weekends like that without leaving the house! :lol:

i aint got a clue yet boooohooooo..........

thought i mite av something cooked 4 me as its my birhtday but dosnt seem likely,.......

donnaxx

i aint got a clue yet boooohooooo..........

thought i mite av something cooked 4 me as its my birhtday but dosnt seem likely,.......

donnaxx

then get on the phone and let the takeaway cook for you!

so ive just chucked a pastie in for oh and me a beanburger and chips and gonna eat my ben and jerrys ice cream to myself lol

xxxxxxx

Well, Chinese tonight. OJ had his breaded chicken and chicken balls wrapped in pancakes (the ones you normally wrap duck in) with egg fried rice (and that is a new addition to his diet!!) and we had a nice bowl of soup and spare ribs with chillis ...... hot!!!! Lovely dinner!!!

Stella xx

My trousers are a leetle bit tight after a huge blow out at the inlaws last weekend, and too many rocky roads for weeks before that, and so I decided to turn over a new (salad) leaf. No more cakes ever!!! I was basking in the glow of virtue this afternoon when I went with L to the M&S cafe for a drink: just a small small skinny cappucino, if you please. The rocky roads were flaunting themselves under the counter but I ignored them. Then I was told that for just 9 p more I could have a slice of cake with my coffee - a special deal. What could I do?? I had to take it. I couldn't even give it to L, she doesn't like cake. O cruel world!!! (It was Victoria Sponge - very nice. :) )

K x

Well, Chinese tonight. OJ had his breaded chicken and chicken balls wrapped in pancakes (the ones you normally wrap duck in) with egg fried rice (and that is a new addition to his diet!!) and we had a nice bowl of soup and spare ribs with chillis ...... hot!!!! Lovely dinner!!!

Stella xx

Chicken balls? Didn't know they had...

My trousers are a leetle bit tight after a huge blow out at the inlaws last weekend, and too many rocky roads for weeks before that, and so I decided to turn over a new (salad) leaf. No more cakes ever!!! I was basking in the glow of virtue this afternoon when I went with L to the M&S cafe for a drink: just a small small skinny cappucino, if you please. The rocky roads were flaunting themselves under the counter but I ignored them. Then I was told that for just 9 p more I could have a slice of cake with my coffee - a special deal. What could I do?? I had to take it. I couldn't even give it to L, she doesn't like cake. O cruel world!!! (It was Victoria Sponge - very nice. :) )

K x

I lost my Xmas podge, but now seem to keep losing and then putting back on a stubborn couple of pounds :(:lol:

Rocky Roads...yum!!

Bloato ;)

and then there's Saturday night of course, which is rare steak, green salad, jacket spud etc and lots of red wine and a rented movie... more bliss...

I had steak the other night...it was all nice and well-done! :devil:

Boho :whistle:

I had salmon fillets with garlic sauce and pasta. It was nice. Mr Cat thought so too.

I gave our cat a fish supper too -

three lugworms and some kelp :devil::devil: