Aaryk Noctivagus

Hello from Nocti

Hi All :thumbs:

I am a diagnosed Autistic adult (43) and father to two delightful Autistic children (7 and 5). I'm married to a wonderful (and very patient) Neurologically Typical Swiss lady... who I have dubbed Geographically Autistic (we all live in the UK), as opposed to my children and I who are Biologically Autistic (somewhat alien even though in our own land) - lol :lol:

I compose music (or try to) for micro-budget films... I'll link to my MySpace page in my Signature later where some of my music can be heard if anybody is interested :thumbs: I know in some fora, Sigs do not permit links... if that is the case here, then no link will appear.

(I also have Rheumatoid type Arthritis, and suffer from depression to varying degrees, even though I tend to be known for my terrible puns).

My Special Obsession is somewhat wider than is commonly anticipated in an Autistic... basically anything to do with films and the film business :D

Its lovely to be here :)

Yikes :unsure: Sorry about the repeat postings... when I was posting it didn't respond... I'd delete the superfluous ones if I could... perhaps a Moddy can help.

Sorry :crying:

Hi Bid :thumbs:

Oh dear that sounds like I've won an auction - lol :lol:

I'm really worried at the moment because of my multiple first post :oops: I'm hoping it won't be thought of as spam so I've editted each apart from the one above. My post just would not post... though I've had no problems since :pray:

I was reading a thread you were involved in in November of 2008 while I was waiting to be permitted to post here :)

Very nice to E-meet you, Bid :D

Don't worry about the multiple posting... :lol:

I've just had a squint at your MySpace...I could hear your music for 'drawing Clara', but not the scores above when I clicked on them? I thought what i did hear was very atmospheric and haunting :)

Bid :)

Edited by bid

I've just had a squint at your MySpace...I could hear your music for 'drawing Clara', but not the scores above when I clicked on them? I thought what i did hear was very atmospheric and haunting :)

Thanks Bid :)

With MySpace music, their new player does take a while before a chosen piece plays. They now permit ten pieces, so I'll soon be uploading a few more cues. It should work, I've just checked... but it does take a little while these days before the music plays. Sorry about that.

With the 'Drawing Clara' video... the sound quality isn't very good... but it was composed as part of the score for 'The Jigsaw of Life'. The Director recently aproached me to work with him again and said the critics had been quite complimentary about my work also :)

Edited by Aaryk Noctivagus

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Don't worry about the duplicate posts. I have eaten them :eat:

Thanks Tally... sorry to have made the forum temporarilly untidy :whistle:

I was just a bit concerned in case the sudden appearence of duplicate posts might have made me look initially like a spammer, but Bid put my mind to rest on that front :thumbs:

Thanks also for the welcome :D

(I also have Rheumatoid type Arthritis, and suffer from depression to varying degrees, even though I tend to be known for my terrible puns).

Heheh, you've just sparked off a series of delightful memories of my good old Dad (he had MS and clinical depression, btw) and I, sitting at the table after Christmas dinner, punning madly at each other, long after the rest of the family had bored of our quips and drifted away.....them were the days!!! :thumbs:

Hope you enjoy being a part of this forum, Nocti!!

Esther x

Thanks for the welcomes Pookie-Esther and Pearl :D

PS... For those listening... I've just finished uploading four more pieces to my musical MySpace page :whistle:

Edited by Aaryk Noctivagus

Hi Nocti

Just listened to some of your music :notworthy::notworthy: Amazing stuff!!

I have a very talented son, OJ, who lives to sing so am always very appreciative of musical talent!!

Welcome to this lovely forum.

Stella x

Hello and welome :thumbs:

Your music is amazing :clap:

As someone who 'plonks' away on the piano, I am in awe of anyone who can write music :notworthy:

Nicky >:D<<'>