Sign in to follow this  
bikemad

Brill day yesterday...

Thought id let you know bout my day yesterday...prob to many would sound daft to be so happy over it but know you will all understand what a big thing it was. In the day we got a train to Cardiff to meet my sister n her lad (poss adhd awaiting dx) and we took the boys to the museum for an hour or so and ds loved it...the last 5mins he got a bit touchy n grouchy n headache type thing so knew it was time too make a move but was so pleased that ds went and also enjoyed it. Took the train home n there was a train broke down in the station so had to change platforms n get different trains etc but ds barely paniced just asked is this the right train bout ten times to the conductor. Then in the evening we went for a meal for my birthday n we took ds...its a chinese restaurant but they usually do a plate of chips for ds lol....but this time he asked to try the food he ended up eating a lettuce roll, a spare rib, rice and crispy beef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a kid with an eating disorder n sensory issues bigtime. I was so pleased n could have cried. :dance:

He has made up for it today mind lol but after such a nice day yesterday ive even found im more chilled with him today lol.

:clap: Great to hear you had such a good day :D

I find G's sensory issues get much better when he's happy. Maybe that's why your ds wanted to try new things to eat :eat:

Could be yea cos the weekend he was like a recluse n it was a battle to get him to eat at all.