Sign in to follow this  
Fen08

Hello

Wow, what a relief to find a forum full of people with similar experiences to my own!

I have a 9 year old daughter who has a very recent diagnosis of Aspergers and reading through some posts made by other members has already given me such a sense of relief.

We are going through a particularly difficult phase at the moment and I am in desperate need of advice (as well as a freindly 'ear to bend')

Thanks to Mel and Brooke for the comments. I have just been reading some of the other threads on this forum and it all feels reassuringly familiar! Fen x

I have a 7 year old son that was diagnosed with ASD/Aspergers last year. I discovered this forum last month and it is comforting to know there are other people having similar experiences. We have had some big outbursts this week associated with going back to school.

Hi Emma and welcome. :)

The start of the school year is always a tricky time. There are loads of people who'll understand what you're going through. Feel free to start your own welcome thread if you want to.

K x

Hi Fen

Welcome to the forum, you will find lots of support here and many people in the same situation as yourself who do not judge and will completely understand.

Maria x :thumbs:

Welcome. I also have a 9yr old daughter with Aspergers & possible ADHD. It is a relief to find youre not alone. We are also going through a really hard time at the moment & I fear it will only get worse-back to school tomorrow!!!!