Sign in to follow this  
bensmum2

WE WON TRIBUNAL AFTER 6 YEARS FIGHTING LEA

HI ALL I WANT TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS WE GOT THE LETTER TODAY WE WON OUR TRIBUNAL OUR SON GETS THE PLACE HE NEEDS FOR HIS LAST 2 YEARS AT SCHOOL I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT WE HAVE FOUGHT SO LONG AND HARD AND ALMOST GIVEN UP ON SO MANY OCCASSIONS THANKS TO EVERYOEN ON HERE WHO KEPT ME GOING, I DOTN KNOW THE FULL DECISION BUT THEY SAID THE LEA'S SCHOOL CUD NOT MEET HIS NEEDS AND THE NON MAINTAINED SPECIAL SCHOOL CUD AND ALTHOUGH IT WAS MORE EXPENSIVE , IT WAS FELT THAT IT WAS JUSTIFIED EXPENDITURE FROM THE PUBLIC PURSE !!! FOR ANYONE WHO IS FIGHTING ON COSTS OUR SCHOOL WAS ABOUT £12,000 A YEAR MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE LEA ONE!! MY CASE WAS VERY COMPLEX BUT IT JUST SHOWs STAND YOUR GROUND AND KEEP FIGHTING !!!! THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE WITH THE SPARE TIME I HAVE WHEN HE STARTS SCHOOL I AM GOING TO BECOME AN IPSEA VOLUNTEER TRY TO HELP OTHERS LIKE THEY HAVE HELPED ME!!

HI ALL I WANT TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS WE GOT THE LETTER TODAY WE WON OUR TRIBUNAL OUR SON GETS THE PLACE HE NEEDS FOR HIS LAST 2 YEARS AT SCHOOL I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT WE HAVE FOUGHT SO LONG AND HARD AND ALMOST GIVEN UP ON SO MANY OCCASSIONS THANKS TO EVERYOEN ON HERE WHO KEPT ME GOING, I DOTN KNOW THE FULL DECISION BUT THEY SAID THE LEA'S SCHOOL CUD NOT MEET HIS NEEDS AND THE NON MAINTAINED SPECIAL SCHOOL CUD AND ALTHOUGH IT WAS MORE EXPENSIVE , IT WAS FELT THAT IT WAS JUSTIFIED EXPENDITURE FROM THE PUBLIC PURSE !!! FOR ANYONE WHO IS FIGHTING ON COSTS OUR SCHOOL WAS ABOUT £12,000 A YEAR MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE LEA ONE!! MY CASE WAS VERY COMPLEX BUT IT JUST SHOWs STAND YOUR GROUND AND KEEP FIGHTING !!!! THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE WITH THE SPARE TIME I HAVE WHEN HE STARTS SCHOOL I AM GOING TO BECOME AN IPSEA VOLUNTEER TRY TO HELP OTHERS LIKE THEY HAVE HELPED ME!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

congratulations.

Karen.

Well Done, and how does your son feel about going to a school that will want to support, help him,

IT is brilliant news and thank goodness it was good news, this is the outcome I was praying for, I feel your joy and disabeliefe, enjoy the moment and let us know how it goes becoming a volunteer for Ipsea.

WELL DONE, WELL DONE, WELL DONE, WELL DONEXXXXXXX

JsMumx

Great news hope all goes well for your son, keep us updated. >:D<<'>

Well done! That's great news! It is such a great feeling when you win - we won our Tribunal too!