Sign in to follow this  
julie1

merry christmas

I wanted to leave a message for everyone who uses this site. I have been on and off this site for a couple of years now and have been given some fantastic advice. Sometimes is nice just to chat and get some problems off your chest, it helps me to feel normal to konow that im not alone.thank you everyone and I hope you and your familes all have a fantastic christmas and best wishes for the new year.

Cheers Julie wishing everyone happy holidays.

same to all of you guys too!!! i'm spending tommorrow with my parents,twin brother , older sister and my 5 yr old neice who's very excited atm bless her!!! lol she can't wait for tommorrow to come around seems like ages to her we all think come round so damn quick though! me my dad and neice had worked together make mince pies a tradation for me and my dad do it every year! lol now cooling in a tin boiled bacon and turkey cooking on cooker mum's just set one lot of jelly in fridge ... going watch a xmas films later another routine on xmas eve! all lovely smells lurking makes so hungry! yum yum can't beat xmas food! me and my twin brother are 21 years old in 4 days time! SCARY! AHHH....

went up crem yestoday put red cross with green leaves on it for my nan ( and grandad) on their grave blimin freezing up there though out hands and feet so cold and numb couldn't feel them for ages! ground was rock hard solid! miss my angels at this time of year!My mum's mum missing out on her trifle sweets and xmas soap land on TV!

hoping maybe next year be in my own flat maybe hey! that's my wish! so can come round to me next year the fam!

XKLX

It's Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiistmaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

So here it is, smelly Christmas

Everybody's got the runs

Underdone turkey, now,

They've only just beguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu -uuuuu - uuuuuuuuuuuuunnnn....

Have good one's, everyone.

Eat, drink and be merry, and may all your hangovers be little ones. :)

Just a floor to clean, a cooking timetable to scribble and I'm all done and dusted until kick-off tomorrow.

Bottoms up

L&P

BD :wine:

Merry Christmas everyone :party: Bathed all the boys,cut their nails etc,after all father xmas does'nt come to smelly boys :shame:

My dad and one of my brothers is coming for lunch tomorrow,should be good really.

Busy doing the timetable for tomorrow because even I am confused about whats happening when :wacko:

Hope you all have a great one and that it will be as peaceful as can be >:D<<'>

Happy Christmas Julie and everybody else too!

Anyone still out of bed at this hour - hurry up and get some shut- eye or Santa won't come!

;)

K x

Had a nice day at my mum and dad's. Santa brought me some books, a DVD and a nice wooly hoody to keep me warm :)

Hope everyone has had a lovely day!

Edited by Tally