Sign in to follow this  
mygifts1306

Happy father's day

Dear all Dad here on the Forum, just to wish you a happy father's day and hopefully you are not called on to help bleed the radiators, open a bottle, mend the shed or whatever else. Just sit back and enjoy your day and dont even drive the car :shame:

your imput on this forum is appreciated. Jax xx

Having a great fathers day ,first time for many years that i'm not being botherd by my kids as they've left home!!I'll just enjoy the peace until the grandkids come along!

Thanks Jax!x

Edited by philipo

Dear all Dad here on the Forum, just to wish you a happy father's day and hopefully you are not called on to help bleed the radiators, open a bottle, mend the shed or whatever else.

Wont be doing any of the above, all Ill do all day is what I do every day. Am being taken to see a film this afternoon, nice kids film apparently. Oh I will be driving.

Never mind, Lads of on a 5 day trip with the school next week so I got a whole week, almost, of rest. Apart from trying to catch up on house work, trying to get a bit more done on our new bathroom, and yes of course going to work. Looking forward to my week off.

Got to get all his things ready for his trip, so shouldn't realy be spending time on here, got too much to do.

Edited by chris54

My son sent me a card he'd made himself and he signed it with 'Love', which he hasn't done for a while. So that made me happy. My dad is in a nursing home and doesn't know what day it is. Miss you dad.

We had a bit of a joint celebration for my dad and my mum's dad for father's day. Also it was my grandma's birthday and the last weekend before my brother heads off for his cycle ride in America.