Sign in to follow this  
hev

a good 2 days

i often post on here when im finding it hard to deal with steve so tonight i thought i would post to say we have had 2 really good days,he had a bad tantrum yesterday when i asked him to tidy his room but i calmly went into the kitchen and said i wasent going to speak to him till he stopped swearing,as you know i normally shout back and it gets me nowhere. i couldnt believe it as he went all quiet and five mins later went up and tidied his room!!i was so shocked,today i told him how nice hes being lately and he told me all about his day at tuition and we had a lovely conversation,he never normally talks nice to me,im not saying every day will be good but i feel like im getting more understanding and trying to think before i react,i feel very positive,i hope i can keep it up though!!

Edited by hev

Hi Hev,

Glad to hear you've had a couple of very good days...I sure you can keep up all that good / hard work...it seems the proof is in the pudding and what you have been doing is all paying off. :clap::clap::clap:

Regards, tizz