sesley

Merry Christmas everyone

Hope its a happy one and not to stressful. :pepsi::party::partytime::wine:

I second that!! :D

I hope these days are going well for you all, however you might perceive that ;)

Edited by butterfly73

Merry Christmas :party: We have had a good christmas :D

I finally gave into the pressure and got the kids their first console today :rolleyes: Sam used to have a DS and wanted one again for xmas but decided a console for the whole family is the best way to go. He still was convinced santa had brought him the DS and I worried he would get upset but he did'nt. I got him a couple games just for him,including a spongebob game. Plus all his other presents he was not that bothered. However he did have a little "meltdown" as he decided to have a fight with Eli,he got sent to his room to calm down and had a bath after which he was lovely and has continued to be his usual happy self.

I made roast turkey and I was the only one who ate everything. Sam ate 3 stuffing balls,Josh ate a little veg,Eli and Dan ate nothing. So they got no pudding,oh well they are so pre-occupied with toys and games they are not thinking of anything else.

Got my dad visiting tomorrow, one of my brothers and his family on Tuesday and the other brother with his girlfriend on Wednesday. It seems a bit hectic but thought actually sounds better than having 7 adults and 7 kids at home all at the same time. Then we can relax until new years eve :dance:

I'm just sitting in front of my computer all alone again, it's not a "special" day for me. :( Can't even go out for a walk as it's loud outside, full of aggressive drunks. How I hate Christmas and alcohol.

Merry Christmas all. We had a relatively chilled day yesterday. L has been counting down to Christmas for around 6 months ;) He was a tad disappointed that the Santa wasn't here yesterday morning. He was funny though, manic opening half of his presents and then he'd decided he had enough and took himself off with his blanket and ipad for a half hour then came back to life when it was time for his Dad and I to open our gifts haha. He coped really well though and we had a nice day all in all.

Lynne

Well, yesterday wasn't too bad :) it was alright :D I enjoyed parts of it :lol:

Have been tired beyond belief today though - and I don't care if I never eat again!!

Hope everyone lived through it :P

Hi, unfortunately it was quite a bad Christmas here I'm sad to say. Glen was very demanding and aggressive most of the time. I hate to say it but I was mentally exhausted by the time he went back to the residential home. :( Christmas has never been a good time for Glen as it isn't for a lot of autistic kids, but this was probably one of the worst ones yet. He has settled back somewhat at the home upon his return there.

Hope everyone else had a more positive experience over the Christmas period. Happy New Year to you all :wine: