A-S warrior

you have 24 hours to live, and about to have your last meal. what would that meal consist of?

me,

start with a 72 ounce medium rare sirloin steak served up with beer battered onion rings, cajun steak fries and a bargain bucket. then go for a 24 inch pizza, topped with portobello mushrooms. then a side of sticky ribs and a bucket of french fries. then head to an all you can eat chinese buffet and eat a whole drum of chicken chow mein, and a wheel barrow of sweet and sour chicken balls. then head to a roman bath to throw up. then go to burger king and order 25 rodeo burgers and 25 chicken royales and merge them together. then go to the nearest kebab house and take the spinning mutton joint off the skewer and eat it like an apple, then go to a frankie and bennys and order the menu, then tgi fridays and do the same there. then go to the ben and jerrys factory shortley before dying of heart failure 10 hours before i was scheduled to die.

yes i have a big appitite, thats because ive been eating clean for 4 years, and i would have alot of unfinished buisness.

what would your last meal be?

Edited by A-S warrior

A-S warrior I think I would want to focus on other things rather than food in my last 24 hours. If it had to be food I think my choice would be to fly out to Hong Kong or somewhere similar and just go from street vendor to street vendor eating lots of things I might not have experienced before.

Depends by what means I would die and how long I would suffer. Otherwise I would eat my favourite Indian, and drink 2 bottles of wine - followed by a measured amount of aspirin. At least I would die happy and quickly by my own means without giving somebody else the satisfaction of killing me.

Anyway, can we have a more cheerful topic please... :(

24 hours? If it was the 4 minuet warning Id boil an egg.

Those of you as old as me might remember the time when we lived with a 4 minuet warning. A 4 minuet warning of the landing of nuclear missiles. We were all supposed to be ready to go into our home made nuclear bunkers. My parents were in the civil defence and knew that if it did happen there was little chance of survival so basically did not worry to much about it.

Edited by chris54

Chris I can remeber as a kid the Raymond Briggs book 'When the Wind Blows' making a real impact on me, I can remeber spending a lot of time thinking would i want to live in the aftermath of a nuclear strike. The biol an egg thought is very apt as it was the sort of realisim that was around at the time.

Fried egg, vegetarian sausage, mushrooms and chips, followed by the largest Eton Mess I could find, then a large coffee.

(However, in reality i probably wouldn't be able to eat anything. :sick:)

vegetarian sausage

Go on, live dangerously, have a pork sausage.

Id wait untill there was 30 minuets to go and then down 4 pints with whiskey chasers, to remind my of my younger days.

Edited by chris54

A-S warrior I think I would want to focus on other things rather than food in my last 24 hours. If it had to be food I think my choice would be to fly out to Hong Kong or somewhere similar and just go from street vendor to street vendor eating lots of things I might not have experienced before.

lol you would be cutting it fine, its at least a 12 hour flight and you would have to get through customs and find the place as well.

every topic turns into an argument, if you pepole arnt careful i,ll put you across my knee. your never too old for a slap on the ass.

Promises, promises!

Food would be unimportant if I only had 24 hours to live - I'd do better things... so in order to not get hungry I'd probably get some crisps and junk food like chocolate and sweets, it can be carried around easy enough while I did better things than eat :D

Food would be unimportant if I only had 24 hours to live - I'd do better things... so in order to not get hungry I'd probably get some crisps and junk food like chocolate and sweets, it can be carried around easy enough while I did better things than eat :D

oh i was going to share my food with you, fine more for me.

No thanks - ta for offering though - then again - maybe if you go to KFC I would reconsider :devil: but assuming everyone else only had 24 hours to live too then someone else would have to cook/fry it :D

Hmm, is this the end of the world or just a personal death? Either way I'd be up for trying a little bit of human...

Nickay have to ask which little bit, legs crossed by the way!

Well I'm going to be dead so for health reasons it's rather immaterial.

Although.. I don't want to be venting too much gas after death..

So nothing too fatty I guess..

Hmm, maybe a circumcised one.

(not to be interpreted as anti-semitic btw)

I just "assume" this will contain the least fat.

I think in preference it would have to be a leg; as a Vegetarian I haven't had any meat for a while but what I used to enjoy was the legs of chickens lol.

What part would you eat?

To be honest Nickay I have always been the type of person to try anything once and make my own mind up, so human flesh is interesting as a concept though it does break a lot a taboos.

I think the culnery answer would be to go for a specimine which has been well fed on a blanced diet and is healthy and enjoys a productive life. In then selecting a cut of meat I think you would go for a muscle which sees a lot of exercise.

As he started the post and is very productive on the forum the muscles around A-S Warriors jawbone might be a good option as a starting point. Not too sure as to how he feels about this personally but i think we would have to catch him before he embarks on his last 24hr food fest as a lot of that rubish might leave a nasty aftertaste in his system and spoil what otherwise might be an interesting delacy.

Just a few thoughts if a bit off at a tangent.

True, his interests include 1) eating healthy and 2) training hard.. Those are rather common prerequisites to a less fatty entity..

You know I'm actually speculating here, does fatty food cause more gas?

I don't really know why I think that, perhaps I should cite "stuff" before I post it, instead of being stupidly obtuse.

Also you are right on the taboo claims, I guess we would have to be moral??

Well I mean were not animals we are not limited to just the flavour of flesh, I'm pretty sure it would be possible to spice it up.

A little bit of chilli, some salt.. Delicious.

I saw a bit on the telly, cant remember what program it was but there's these two nutters who had some Flesh surgically removed from there rear. They then had it cooked and eat it. :sick:

A-S Warrior has already mentioned putting someone across his kne, maybe he has done this sort of thing before and its all part of the tenderising process, certainly sounds a bit more fun than battering the living daylights out of a bit of frying steak with one of those little wooden mallet things.

Human doesn't appeal to me - I knew a firefighter who said that burnt bodies smelled like grilled pork chops - maybe if they smell the same they taste similar?

doesnt a chicken and mushroom pot noddle smell a little bit like barf? but from what i rember taste amazing (been a while since my last one) so maybe yeah maybe no.

Chris I can remeber as a kid the Raymond Briggs book 'When the Wind Blows' making a real impact on me, I can remeber spending a lot of time thinking would i want to live in the aftermath of a nuclear strike. The biol an egg thought is very apt as it was the sort of realisim that was around at the time.

It wouldnt be so bad if it was a neutron bomb rather than a nuclear bomb (thats one where the explosion leaves all the buildings intact but vaporises all of the occupants). Imagine having free reign, being able to go anywhere and do anything? Granted it would get lonely after a while but i guess thats the trade off.

I think there was a move made along those lines before called 'Omega Man'.

Edited by thomas mg

doesnt a chicken and mushroom pot noddle smell a little bit like barf? but from what i rember taste amazing (been a while since my last one) so maybe yeah maybe no.

Yeah they smell well bad but taste ok :lol: I guess that's a good argument for maybe yeah / maybe no - but if it's yeah then we've sort of all tasted human...

Maybe we taste like chicken? Don't people say that a load of random things taste like chicken? (I love that argument about chicken on the matrix) :D

ive heard the chicken thing, but i quess theres only one way to find out, we need a human sacrifice.

this topic is miles away from where it started lol.

Yeah, I'm up for some brain. Some myelinated matter, we could separate it along the sulci and each have a gyrus.

Maybe we will gain the brain power of the sacrifice.

Have you ever seen the film "Lord Of War"? It's stated on there that some of the people in Sierra Leone eat peoples hearts (raw) to gain their power

(I don't know if this is true).

The grill is fired - who's gonna carve? We got legs, brains, hearts and "other" parts to divide up here so someone's gonna be busy sorting that out :eat:

The grill is fired - who's gonna carve? We got legs, brains, hearts and "other" parts to divide up here so someone's gonna be busy sorting that out :eat:

i got dibbs on his pancreas. seeing as i have the sword i,ll carve. right who wants his testicles?