A-S warrior

let off some steam with, A-S warriors fake argument topic.

rules.

• no direct insults to an actual person on this forum, you play a pretend caracter to use to get involed in a bogus argument.
  • no rasist, sexist, homophobic comments of any kind.
  • you can pick on me as much as you want, call me out and critise my posts, i can handle it, but others might not, so again back to rule 1. unless you state your cool with it.
  • no unplesent posts, unless there funny.
  • if you get upset with something pm me and i,ll apologise, but i wont break caracter here.
  • reader discresion is advised
  • HAVE FUN!!!

ps, i think ive finally lost my mind lol.

all arguments and back and forths are fake, and no offence is intended.

Edited by A-S warrior

You have totally lost your mind - I mean what the hell dude - have you totally lost the point of this forum? We shouldn't be arguing - but hey give it your best shot :lol::angry::star::fight:

Edited by darkshine

You got me - I added the bit after the question - at least it was me that edited it and not you!! You should put that as a rule - that nobody messes with what someone says when they quote them!!!

Anyway, I only forget my brain - I left it somewhere but when I found it again I saw yours lying on the floor - you ought to go get it - its getting dusty :ph34r:

editing your posts is fun because it makes me look smart, and it makes you look like a moron. my brains getting dusty? hahaha are you 12? run along and play with your crayons champ.

Excellent - we'll just have a massive party with tons and tons of people and I can totally feel like ###### :cheers:

lol your not very good at arguing are you?

Funnily enough I was thinking the same thing earlier... I'm much better when I have a clear subject to argue about :lol:

PS - my previous post was supposed to be sarcastic - it didn't really work out

Edited by darkshine

I am in absolute disgust in how you have brought to a Starwars standstill.

Where is your imagination, why are we not arguing over how Alan Titchmarsh would look like with a full amish beard!

I can be somewhat abrupt at times :D

As weird as it sounds it would probably suit him - I don't think its a good look though and always reminds me of American president Lincoln - he should don some leather and grow a biker beard instead - now that would be totally weird!! Kinda like a ZZ Top thing going on :banman:

I haven't got a clue what you are talking about - apart from the last 7 words - they most definitely would not kick my ass - they wouldn't stand a chance

You can have the victory of the win -

i belive this is you, you even admitted it you stupid dumbfu*k, i have some advice, dont fight a war you cant win!

@mannify join in or stfu!

lol i actully sound like a 12 year old :lol:

War - no - battle - maybe... and yeah, I said that about round 1!!!!!!! Old news, been and gone... life moves on and all that stuff....

So lil ass warrior is throwing swear words around is he? Well maybe you should stop playing with yourself for half an hour and get some real action - I assure you - it's much better than playin with a dirty old sock :ph34r:

lol, thats the kind of thing that sounds like you practice speaking in the mirror, while pulling tough guy faces. i have had many women, but im on a break for now beacuse they all winge and whine like you do, waaaaaaaa! waaaaaaaaaa! waaaaaaaaa! stfu!

Call that a come back? You are totally losing your touch - should really deduct points for that response...

Your women winge and whine? :lol:

So... since you are the expert at practising speeches in mirrors while pulling tough guy faces (I never have so wouldn't know) tell us... how's that going for you?

I dont need to practice anything, i have chumps like you to reaspond to with your pathetic posts. im an english teacher and i make 32 grand a year, what do you do dumbshine? i bet your a cleaner making £2.53 an hour cleaning toilets for a living, thats why your so good at it, your are a toilet hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah lmao dumbfu*kwitted moron. go and have sex with a farm animal, oh wait you probably do! hahahahahhahahaha fuc*wit!

Edited by A-S warrior

I dont need to practice anything, i have chumps like you to reaspond to with your pathetic posts. im an english teacher and i make 32 grand a year, what do you do dumbshine? i bet your a cleaner making £2.53 an hour cleaning toilets for a living, thats why your so good at it, your are a toilet hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah lmao dumbfu*kwitted moron. go and have sex with a farm animal, oh wait you probably do! hahahahahhahahaha fuc*wit!

And how exactly can I be a cleaner, a toilet and a fan of bestiality? God that would be one freaky toilet dude - you have some sick images in your head....