SidiousUK

Just had to share

Hi All,

Well on a truly glum day I was feeling so lathargic,slow and generally depressed.

Then on one of my famed parody searching sessions I found the following and just had to share.

http://www.wimp.com/starcello/

This cheered me up no end and I thought I would share with you all.

Perhaps we could start a thread of vidoes that hopefully people could go through when they are feeling a little low with the view to cheering them up a little?

I appreciate than what I or you find funny someone may not, but if the vidoes are harmless and inoffensive then speading a little happiness can't be wrong

If I have posed in the wrong place, apoligies

SidiousUK

Don't tell me you are a "Trekkie" lol

So post something you do find funny or that cheers you up

An interesting take on probably the best film in the universe (yes I do admit to having most of the Star Wars films and seeing the originals first time round...:lol:

I thought the starcello wars was pretty funny..

My internet is running slow as hell today so can't watch any of yours AS Warrior - (it took ten mins to buffer the starcello clip and that was a fraction of the time of yours) but an interesting thing with the buffering circle is that if you press a cursor (as I just did) you can make it move around the screen like that snake game off the old nokia phones (except it doesn't grow lol).

Now I don't know about anyone else but I think that is so cool!!!!

:star::lol:

Darkshine your smileys made me laugh thanks.

I like to make someone smile every day - 2 people just made me have the biggest grin - so I know it's nice to do

Plus I just love playin with the smiley's :D

Edited by darkshine

:lol:

yes i do, i think its a perfectly normal habbit, and i get alot of enjoyment out of it. nothing better than feeling 100,000,000 A-S warriors lighter with no woman to have to satisfy as well. plus i havent met a woman yet that can do it like i can.

Saw promethus yesterday with a social group, joked that someone had 'the whole world in his hands' and then started replaying

the tune to the hymn and i havent heard it in months. The weird and wonderful word of ASD :-)

i love making my 5 year old nephew laugh he does something facinating for his age each time i see him.

He asked his dad if numbers went on forever and it took until age 7 for me to ask that, i was the 1st kid in my class to work that

one out.

If im hanging out with someone and their playmobil representative is there (providing children arent around) they sometimes pick up

their playmobil character. If im in the mood then i joke they are playing with themselves. Sometimes when social anxiety means im talking through an object, i use them to try and work out what their real person could be thinking or feeling, other times i talk to my character playmobil and end up talking to myself literally.