Sa Skimrande

Conspiracy theories ?

Conspiracy theories, how are we with them, do we believe everything we are told, or do we have a different belief ?

Do you understand or indeed stand under ?

one i heard is that the cure for cancer is actully to go on a fast and starve it out, becaue cancer cells feed off sugar. the nhs dont want you to know this as they cant make any money off it if pepole knew. beacuse they make millions of it.

also the cause of cancer is vitamin d deficancy they dont want you to know that either.

how true is any of this?

Yes, the cure for cancer was found years ago but isn't in the public domain. Also many foods, pills, drinks, fast food stuffs etc etc have carcinogens

Number one they couldn't tell people to not eat to cure cancer - imagine the legal implications!!

Number 2 - it is unlikely a cure (for all) cancers has been found. I know some cancers can be cured but there are still many potentially-fatal ones that can't and I'm sure we all know people/loved ones we have lost - I know I do!

The only thing we can do is educate ourselves over where the carcinogens are - write to Cancer Research and ask for a list; they would be a starting point. And if during life you have to come into contact with a carcinogen (such as toner dust for photocopiers) be sure to protect yourself against it - wear gloves, don't breathe it in and wash your clothes afterwards. Also be sure to never lick your thumbs when flicking through newspapers!

And of course the biggest carcinogen in our air, diesel fumes, of which even the HSE in their toxicity reports say there are at least four known carcinogens in diesel fumes, yet, if one can smell diesel fumes, guess what, you are breathing them in. I know, because I used to be a diesel fitter servicing and repairing agricultural diesels and worked in such concentrations of fumes that one's eyes used to stream.

But perhaps interesting the rise in cancers associated with tobacco smoking has risen not fallen as one would expect with the smoker being a minority these days and the fact that when Britain was largely a smoking population with even smoking in hospitals incidences of tobacco related cancers were small, so there is something in our environment that is causing these problems and the facts do not add up for them to be tobacco related.

But then tobacco smoking is a luxury item whereas diesel our economy runs on it. But interesting perhaps, the diesel engine was originally designed for agricultural use to run on vegetable oil, not fossil fuels, what diesel engines run on now was a waste product from the petroleum industry

It could be the mining of death from the past and bringing it into the present is the cause of the death we seek.

I love conspiracy theories, from aliens to who shot JFK, I thrive on them or as my family would say, I am obsessed with them ;) I love to think 'yeah but what if...' and I am quite logical about things so I don't tend to believe blindly in theories, I also like to prove people and theories wrong :)

If you ever have a lazy afternoon have a read of some of Howard Blooms' books because boy do his theories pack some punch and knock even more out of you for good measure!

Not all he says is believable but he does spin some very good arguments. Worth a read. Just don't take it too seriously!

There is something else which could be labelled a conspiracy theory, is things can be effectively hidden by allowing conspiracy theory to build up concerning what is required to be hidden from interest and it works, as things thought of as conspiracy theories are thought to be wrong because they have been labelled a conspiracy theory.

Perhaps the biggest and most exciting conspiracy of our time is the one about 2012 and the end of the world!

I just love watching/reading the frenzy unfolding, etc. You see all these really far-fetched theories for things emerging on sites such as You Tube and you've just got to watch them just for a giggle!

Edited by Mike_GX101

The only one that actually got me to fear was when the Hadon Colider at CERN was switched on, I remember the panic I was in and from then onwards wondered at scientists and the dangers they could be putting us all in under the name of discovery, and lately given all the rain I have been wondering about HAARP as HAARP is not the only climate change array in use around the world, there is about five of them.

The definition of a conspiracy theory is an idea of how an event happened that contradicts what the political establishment and the mainstream media says. It is still a conspiracy theory even if evidence emerges that proves the political establishment and the mainstream media wrong.

I'm of the opinion that adults with AS are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories than NT adults are. The reasons are twofold. Firstly, adults with AS tend to be less image conscious than most NT adults and they prefer the truth over maintaining a good image. Most NT adults prefer to avoid creating frictions with their family and work colleagues which often means having to put image over seeking out the truth. Secondly, adults with AS tend to be more distrusting of the mainstream media than most NT adults are. They are more inclined to investigate into matters using alternative sources of information whereas a high proportion of NT adults are happy and content with most of what the mainstream media supplies them.

After years of investigation and research I'm convinced that 9/11 was an inside job carried out by the CIA. I'm also a member of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

The definition of a conspiracy theory is an idea of how an event happened that contradicts what the political establishment and the mainstream media says. It is still a conspiracy theory even if evidence emerges that proves the political establishment and the mainstream media wrong.

I'm not sure about this but I do not believe anything that the government or the media tell me/us. In fact I'm a firm believer that in most high-profile news cases, the media are told what to say by the government: i.e. it's all staged (and lies)

You are right about adults with AS being more distrusting of the media. I look into other sources before deciding whether to believe or not. I am not "one of the masses". Yes, 9/11 was staged and look where we are with our mindless security.

Problem - Reaction - Solution

I love conspiresy theories too!!!! For me my favourite has to be aliens!! Simply because for us to think we are the only beings in the entire universe is just stupid :o

If the building blocks for life came from the so called big bang then in the same way a puff ball bursts and releases spores,so to would those building blocks of life.

The people running the show certainly wouldn't tell us because it would cause mass hysteria,rioting,looting,killings,no people working,no money for the people running the show...

America denies that area 51 exists,when clearly it does,is bizzar!! Why don't they just say yes it does and it's just a military base or something??????

Also I agree with the hadron collider being iffy. Scientist say there is ability for it to create a complete disaster but the can play with our lives and used this machine anyway!!! What's that all about???? You can't drink and drive,incase you hurt someone but that can use the collider,that could potentially kill all of us!!!!! :o

As for 2012, they recently said it won't happen as they found a calendar that per-dates the one that panicked people, but that doesn't stand either does it,simply because the new calendar is older,so the newer one could have been an "up-dated" version...

So many things!!!!! Lol

i thought 2027 was the end of the world prediction?

I find it hard to believe any conspiracy theory. I can't imagine anyone would go to so much effort to create a conspiracy.

That's just silly.

As for starving cancer by fasting: that might well be true, since all cells die if you fast long enough.

You'd just have to hope that your cancer cells die before the rest of your body crashes.

They might though, as they need a lot of energy to grow and divide at the rate they do, especially with very aggressive cancers. But it seems like a very risky 'cure'.

Also, I've known a number of cancer patients who were too ill to eat, or who kept throwing up, so they went all skinny yet they still died of cancer....

I do belief that there is life on other planets though. It's not very likely that our planet would be the only one with life. That's just silly. But I don't belief that those aliens are visiting us, because if they did, then why would they be so secretive about it? That too is silly. Or perhaps they are so different from us that we cannot perceive them with our senses, and they have been here for a long long time. :P

(sorry - I wanted to edit the above post to add this, but the editor wouldn't save it)

I'm not sure about this but I do not believe anything that the government or the media tell me/us. In fact I'm a firm believer that in most high-profile news cases, the media are told what to say by the government: i.e. it's all staged (and lies)

The one that really got to me was the assassination of Bin Laden. A ridiculous storyline like something out of Hollywood combined with a complete lack of transparency and evidence all followed up by what was probably the largest case of hack journalism in history.

I'm strongly of the opinion that it was faked as a political stunt. There's information out there that Bin Laden died of medical complications in 2001/2 and I was even giving a talk about them just a few days before the so called assassination.