I have AS. Before I start posting, I thought it best to let you know what to expect from me.

I have an acutely objective outlook on life and this will be reflected in my posts. I only offer my view when it is based on first-hand experience. Just like everyone else, I "reckon" many things but I don't believe a "reckon" merits being presented to others as either fact or informed opinion. I'm not one of those loud-mouthed bores who has an opinion on everything. I never troll and I'm never controversial for the sake of it. Equally, I'm not a shrinking violet and if something strikes me as plainly wrong or phoney or attention-seeking or with a hidden agenda, I'm more likely to say something than not. However, I never, ever descend into rudeness or hostility. Any difference of opinion I have will always be expressed in a level-headed manner.

Have a nice day.

I never troll and I'm never controversial for the sake of it.

nah just a very sanctimonious first post. and a very obnoxious and tiresome video to boot. im not being rude either, just judging on first impressions, true i shouldnt judge but as humans we all do it.

*all said in a fun, cheeky and friendly tone of voice* (i wish we could type in tone of voice, that would be cool)

Edited by A-S warrior

nah just a very sanctimonious first post. and a very obnoxious and tiresome video to boot. im not being rude either, just judging on first impressions, true i shouldnt judge but as humans we all do it.

*all said in a fun, cheeky and friendly tone of voice* (i wish we could type in tone of voice, that would be cool)

Don't do that, A-S warrior - don't make a critical remark and then hide behind a statement that it was said with a "a fun, cheeky and friendly tone of voice." Nobody buys that - it's exactly the kind of phoney remark I was referring to. Your message had integrity up to that point.

it's exactly the kind of phoney remark I was referring to.

exactly, i couldnt resist posting in the contrary :lol: sorry its just my way sometimes, belive me the last thing i will try and do is hurt anybodys feelings. its just the way you wrote that i had to come in and be the kind of guy you were talking about in your post (i couldnt resist, really i couldnt)

i have a strange sence of humor, quite an NT sence of humor so i get misunderstood alot.

really a complete misfire on my part. (really i diddnt mean a word of it) :peace:

Edited by A-S warrior

20 minutes after posting my profile / photo, I get a friendly explanation and a full retraction. Sure, this guy's not phoney. Sheesh.

20 minutes after posting my profile / photo, I get a friendly explanation and a full retraction. Sure, this guy's not phoney. Sheesh.

ask anybody on the forums what im like, and they,ll confirm it. trust me the pic had nothing to do with it. (and i really was joking) there are many sides to me, some are caring, some are funny, some are formal. i quess you could call me a phoney if you want. but i know my hearts in the right place whatever side i am.

Edited by A-S warrior

Welcome from another honest level headed person (most times).

Hi In Exile..........noticed your into horse riding we have a pony, my daughter competes, dressage show jumping.Shes got a nutty secb who is very sharp and goes like the clappers !!!............where do your ride ?

Hello,

I see you've met AS Warrior - he sure offers an 'interesting' first experience of the forum doesn't he? :lol:

Best

Darkshine

an epic fail of a joke, another one of those were you hear crickets. :oops:

Hi In Exile..........noticed your into horse riding we have a pony, my daughter competes, dressage show jumping.Shes got a nutty secb who is very sharp and goes like the clappers !!!............where do your ride ?

Hi Suze. I don't get time to ride in England, especially living in London. My sister is in upstate New York and she has horses so I ride when I go back there - just trekking, nothing fancy. Your daughter must be a real talent, dressage is insanely difficult!

Hi In Exile and welcome

I too think I am level-headed and normally only post when something interests me (or really irritates me) where I have first hand experience. I try not to ramble or post rubbish unless I'm having a banter (which a few people will know).

It took me a while to get the flavour of this forum but hope I have made a few friends on here. I try not to be rude or condenscending either as I wouldn't like it directed at me

I too live in London and enjoy photography.

Hi In Exile and welcome

I too think I am level-headed and normally only post when something interests me (or really irritates me) where I have first hand experience. I try not to ramble or post rubbish unless I'm having a banter (which a few people will know).

this is all well and good but everyone should be able to add there 2 cents on a situation, even if you may not know much about it. just my opinion though.

this is all well and good but everyone should be able to add there 2 cents on a situation, even if you may not know much about it. just my opinion though.

Indeed, everyone should have the freedom (and be encouraged) to post their 2-cents but some will only post when they have something to say whilst others lurk and say nothing (yet they do have the freedom of choice to post). Unfortunately there are some that just come on and vent their anger at the rest of us. And of course... there's agony uncles like you Warrior who say what you think and give us all a laugh :cheers:

And I'm self-training to become an agony mentor too :lol: :lol: