Sign in to follow this  
Sa Skimrande

A message to all Moderators

You have a sub forum accessible by only yourselves according to Simon and further according to Simon it is rarely used, may I suggest you use that privilege afforded by your status and function on here and agree with how you deal with us.

Yes there is a seperate forum used by the moderating team , not sure what you mean by you post though ,

In short Suze, you have the facility, use it and act like the team you are supposed to be so you all know what is going on and can decide the appropriate response and adopt a clear policy amongst you beyond that which you individually think for this place will be better once people know how far they can go in what they post, where now it appears to be a wavy line, where no one knows where they stand beyond rules that can be interpreted many ways.

Now I do understad one cannot be here 24/7, no one can and so if something is starting to brew before you sign off leave a message for who ever of your team comes on next to fill them in with what was going on before you quit, it helps them and ultimately it helps everyone other that uses this website included the hallowed onlookers some seem so scared of.

Skimrande .............as your not privvy to what is posted in the forum managent forum...........I,ll let you know a secret to say I,m dis illusioned would be an understatement.

Suze, I think you do a very good job and it must be very tough for you just now. Don't think I haven't noticed you doing your job in absence of others. Well Done. :clap:

Skimrande .............as your not privvy to what is posted in the forum managent forum...........I,ll let you know a secret to say I,m dis illusioned would be an understatement.

Then what I said was not aimed at you that is why I said to all moderators, and if I am understanding what you are saying here, your conscience is clear, your compatriots are the one's that need to take note and for the record I have noticed you as a moderator are more active than most others and at the end of the day, you are only human just like the rest of us.

Can I suggest to those that are unhappy with how the forum is moderated that they volunteer to become moderators themselves? Simples!

~ Mel ~

Can I suggest to those that are unhappy with how the forum is moderated that they volunteer to become moderators themselves? Simples!

~ Mel ~

Me ?

Personally, no chance, I know what I can be like when given a sniff of power, been there, done that and got the t-shirt, you think it's bad now, don't let me near power.

Its not really like that in there ......lol

the moderators forum is used to alert other mods about spamming, to let one another know when we have had to edit or lock a thread etc.........stuff like that x

Talk about volunteering how about you then Mel have you thought about being a moderator?? :)

No, I wouldn't be interested in doing it. I just think people who complain all the time about what a bad job people do could give it a go themselves if they think they can do better. I certainly don't think I could do better. :)

~ Mel ~

Oh thats a shame Mel you would definitely make a good moderator :-)