Sign in to follow this  
Suze

Badders hits 1000

Just noticed Baddad has topped the 1000 mark :clap: .............sorry mate you,ve a way to go before you catch Nellie up , who is currently top of the leader board. Now I,m wondering do you get some sort of award for reaching this fantastic goal ? :first:

I like to think of it as "quality, not quantity".

I mean I've only made 243 posts here so far, but I'm Member #35, who joined way back on 9th September 2003. But baddad is only Member #348, joining as recently as 19th June 2004.

So as I've been around here a lot longer than him, that makes me better than him. :D

To view the full "league table", click on the "Members" link in the top-right, then in the options at the bottom of the page, leave "All Members" and "10" alone, but change the others to "Total Posts" and "Descending Order", before clicking "Go!". Then you'll see nellie obviously tops the list, and she's followed by bid, Helen, baddad and carole! :clap: (But maybe you already knew that, Suze. :unsure:)

James

is topping 1000 posts really something to celebrate?

I just realised I'm a super user :o just think of all that time I could have spent doing the housework :devil:

Zemanski

Especially if half of them were in the Batcave :P

I just realised I'm a super user :o  just think of all that time I could have spent doing the housework :devil:

I've only got 66 posts and most of them were by Zemanski using my name, cos I'm too busy doing the housework :lol:

nemo

Edited by littlenemo

Gee, thanks all of you...I now feel like such a tragic person! ;)

Oh damn, I've just increased my posts even more :shame:

I'm saying nothing more now ever again:lol:

Bid :huh:

I just realised I'm a super user :o  just think of all that time I could have spent doing the housework :devil:

Zemanski

Thankyou, Zemanski, for highlighting how dull and empty my sad little life is...

Having been shamed away from the PC, I suppose I'll just have to go back to catalogueing (Can we PULEEEZE get a spell checker added to this site, Kris?) my belly-button lint collection and dig out the world record attempt paper clip chain I started in 1986 (I've lost a lot of ground to Morris "Deft Finger" Finlayson over the past year or so, but I'm sure I can make it up... The Batcave's loss (?) is the McWhirters' gain, I suppose... Just don't come running to me when you get tired of all the new, funny jokes that start appearing and you want some good, old fashioned, reassuring F'nar F'nar action).

Thankyou, Suze for noticing,

and...

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L&P, y'all

BD :D