Sign in to follow this  
Fagsandbooze

I can't believe it

I actually think Eugene might be happier having come second.

The response of the crowd was far warmer for him than for Anthony, and I felt Davina liked Eugene far more too :thumbs:

So, I'm sure his confidence has had a huge boost, he's got �50K, and none of the media hassle he'd have got if he had won!

He was so lovely when Davina was interviewing him...unlike Anthony, who couldn't string two words together :devil:

He seemed genuinely happy when he walked out and saw the response of the crowd :wub:

Bid :)

I must admit I sat and beamed through his interview - he came across so well and was such a sweet guy and Davina obviously loved him. I was really peed off with Anthony for saying he wouldn't have taken the money in Eugenes shoes when he admitted in the diary room he'd have done the same thing - you could see it pained Eugene when he said that!!

Lynne x

I thought Eugene's 'exit' was fantastic, and I too think that realistically it was better that he came second.

I think Eugene made Anthony look like he had nothing about him ! (not even looks, he'd make a great 'Puck')

Eugene is a winner :first: Well he is in my book and I have to agree with Bid maybe coming second was better for him. I thought he interviewed better than any of the others. I actually thought he was amazing and you could feel the :wub: coming from Davina.

Only time will tell as to who comes out of top, but very often it's not the person who won on the night.

As for Anthony well as far as I am concerned he was :notworthy: of the crown. I don't think that Davina was that impressed with him either. And apart from posing what else can he do :unsure:

Carole

Im really pleased he came second - before you all shout at me :angry:!! - i don't think Eugene would have coped well with the pressure of being a winner - it's media hell. He is such a lovely guy, like the rest of you i sat an watched his interview with a huge grin on my face - i don't think there is a nastly bone in his body :wub: . What a sweetie.

Regardless of if he has Aspergers or not, it's great to see someone so honest get so far. :):)

Agree with you all as usual :D ........coming 2nd was perhaps better for him.Anthony came across as a mumbling mumbler :blink: who had no personality.But what about Makosi?????? Talk about a grilling I,d have cried my eyes out at that reaction.I did,nt feel alot of affection for her but I,d need counselling after last night :( .

Up until last night I'd thought Anthony was ok (Of course I voted for Eugene though)

Didn't Anthony show his true colours though as soon as he won. What an arrogant idiot he came across as and I thought he was rather ungracious about the 50k that Eugene took as well.

I think this years BB has been a good experiment in human nature but apart from Eugene I never cared who won actually as they all came across as self centred and manipulating.

Anthony obviously fancies himself as a model doesn't he?! Yuk!

Edited by Minxygal

Hi,

Yep, i totally agree with everyone else about Eugene. I sat there last night watching him talking to Davina and he was so happy. Bless him, what a sweetie :wub: . He made Anthony look like a prize pr*t!

Anthony showed his true "colours" when they asked him in the diary room what his fave colour was and he said, "Black, er or white, oh but if i had a Ferrari it would be red". What an arrogant boy!

Loulou x

Not living a millions miles away from our Ant (who living in Durham is certainly NOT a Geordie - was he born in the Toon?) we have a saying up here about someone being a 'Good Looking Nowt!' That just about sums him up.

Eugene shone like a star :first: While Anthony prattled on like the complete pratt that he is! How does anyone not know what their favourite colour is :unsure:

Let's see who is still remembered in six months time. It's often NOT the winners who are the real winners on BB. Hope that makes sense?

Carole