Sign in to follow this  
mrs q

Anyone got any nice plans for the weekend?

We are staying at home

Building a wooden house we bought off ebay for the kids.

We got visitors coming to visit.

Mr Q's grandparents from Wales will be staying close by and popping in for sunday dinner.

And my best friend coming up for a rest and some home cooking.

The kids will love all the attention.

What plans have other people got?

Sounds a busy weekend Mrs Q, don't envy the housebuilding :wacko:

We are going to the scottish highlands for a week in a cottage B) Can't wait, but soo much to do before we go :rolleyes:

Have a good one everyone :D

I know the one....the packing....

BUT wow to going to the highlands.....

We had our hols earlier in the year....as it was out of season we had to paid a little more for a holiday let.....it was in January....

We went to Wales for Steve's grand parents 60th wedding aniversary. Great time for the kids....O&T love being fuss over by the older relatives...and R got to dress up in a really girlies dress.

Have a great time

:lol: Yes thats the one the packing, summer stuff and winter woolies for four :rolleyes: Weather up there in unpredictable, but its abosultely beautiful there and the girls love it! Edited by Emma

schlepping around! :wub:

Hi,

I can't believe it, but i've just gone and booked a week for me and Kai to Corfu with the holiday money from the family fund!

I'm starting to feel worried now about how he will be cos i'm taking him on my own :blink: , and i've got 2 days to get ready!

He should be starting school the week after next, so a week in the sun will do us both good.

Hope everyone has a good weekend,

Loulou x

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

We're just staying at home over the weekend, can't cope with the bank holiday crowds but A is having his official birthday today so we are going to laser quest and bowling. Then in just over 2 weeks we are off to America for 3 weeks, might as well take advantage of the cheaper prices while A is off school.

I am planning a nice quiet weekend, ha ha.

My two eldest DD'S are going away. 17yr old is going to Reading festival until Monday and 14 yr old AS is going camping with a friend and her parents until Monday, I hope they are ready to stay up till late with her :lol:

The rest of the family, hubby, AS son NT DD and I, are going nowhere but the peace of two teenagers not buzzing in and out and AS dd not wandering in and out of the living room at all hours sounds bliss.

Of course I will have some serious worrying to do. :huh:

Viper.

Off to Tenby for a week on Saturday. My Mum is coming too for the full week, and Steve's until Tuesday (She has got to come back for the wedding we are boycotting because Luke was not welcome)

I just hope that the weather is ok. As long as it is not raining we should be ok, but 6 of us in a caravan in the rain might be hard work!

Just having a 'quiet' day on saturday with 50 close friends and 27 of their children....! I've decided to throw a garden party to say goodbye to my 30's ;):wine::wine: - if it rains, you'll all hear me!

Stressed? who's stressed!!!

A

Going to start off the weekend going to see a Robbie Williams tribute person.

I may have a headache on Saturday morning.

I have got to do my Uni work as my assignment has to be in by the 5th but that can wait.

When my headhurt is better, I am going to pack myself and my little one up and go to the caravan in the field and we can paint and chill.

I am leaving the old man at home to work on my car - don't worry - this is not cruel - he loves tinkering with cars and would be bored witless at the caravan.

He can't cook, so he will come out to the caravan for his dinner and then will go home.

I will do a lot of screaming - I like the tranquility, but there are things with thinner legs and more of them, that scuttle around the caravan.

Best wishes

HelenL

No firm plans.There's a Kids Fun day at our Church on Saturday (bouncy castles/face painting/competitions) and Sian has a football match on Sunday (her last friendly before the season starts properly).xx

HI ALL WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GOING TO A BARBECUE ON SUNDAY WITH FRIENDS BUT HUBBY HAS THE VIRUS CAN HARDLY BREATHE HAS BAD THROAT AND SINUSES PLAYING UP OH WELL MIGHT TAKE THE KIDS OFF HIS HANDS ON SUNDAY FOR 2-3HOURS HE DOES THE SAME WHEN IM NOT WELL WHATEVER EVERYBODY IS DOING ITS THE LAST BANK HOLIDAY TILL CRIMBO AND THATS MAJOR STRESS HAHA ENJOY IT EVERYONE KEEP SMILIN LUV KARIN XX :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We were mean't to be going to a christening on Sunday but partner has to work, joys of him being a taxi driver. In fact he's working all weekend, so another weekend of torment for me with the kids.

D's Mum happy birthday, hope everything goes well B)

I hope the weather is good because I want to spend it in the garden. We're lucky to have a good sized mature garden, not through any work of ours - the previous occupant was keen. It would be a shame not to carry it on.

M loves the garden. We have a 'secret' part and he often disappears in there.

So we're going to be weeding. Though we can't tell the difference, so whatever we don't like the look of we'll remove.

Should be an easy day though, because there's nothing we don't like.

:lol:

going to my parents on sunday - it is their ruby wedding anniversary. though at this point in time i am feeling sorry for myself as i have got a really sore throat! :sick:

:unsure: ....got all the family coming round on sun....both sets of grandparents.....brothers and wives and kids........I love some of them and don,t have much time for a couple :ph34r: ......hope the weathers nice then they can all stay outside and not mess the house up :o:lol::lol: ......got to go shopping for all the food today and I,ve run out of money :oops: cos it,s the end of the month....any suggestions????????.....shall be in a vegetative state on monday :lol: ....hope you all have a good un.....Suze xx

the kids have been invited to a friends birthday party today. its only over the road and the although i know the other 2 will be fine i 'll give G a max of 1/2hr before he wants to come home :P .......... its going to be a 'crafty' party with lots of sticking and glueing and its not his thing.....lol

tomorrow we are hoping to get out somewhere for a walk before going to my cousins house for her 12th birthday party......G will be fine at this one cos he locks himself in the bedroom with their playstation :lol:

monday we will see what the weather is like before deciding.....hopefully it will be nice enough to get to the beach for a few hours to go through the rock pools.....something they all enjoy

Dont do much bank holiday weekends now the lads are older.They usually just do thier own thing plus i work saturday afternoon and all day sunday so cant really plan anything much.And im not really a great traveller either dont really do day trips etc.lynn

Our weekend went really well

EBAY Wooden Grden House is up....kids were in it till 11 on Sat night....with a torch....

Sunday Mr Q's grandparents came round, made a home cooked dinner forom Scratch include a iced sponge.....

Grandparents thought the kids were great and really confident.....and comment on T and how his talking has come on since January....they wished they could stay longer with the kids and us

Monday going to see my parent went really well....

Excellent weekend