Sign in to follow this  
lil_me

Oooops almost needed a trip to A&E

My son wears glasses, he's got a nasty habit of wearing them like a proffessor, on the end of his nose, and looking over them, which is no good for him.

So tonight I said 'Push your glasses up your nose'

:hypno: Oh yes you guessed it, he ran out of the room and tried pushing them, straight up his nose causing it to bleed, I thought we were going to end up in A&E

:shame: Naughty Mammy must think before she speaks in future

Edited by lil_me

I'm sorry to laugh but that was funny! :lol: Glad he's ok though! :)

I've said a few things to Tyler and then wished I'd rephrased it! :wub: but I can't think of any off the top of my head right now coz I'm shattered! LOL

Edited by Tylers-mum

HI LIL ME

HAD A GOOD CHUCKLE AT WHAT YOUR SON HAD DONE ( HOPE HE'S OK THO')

IT'S SO EASY TO SAY SOMETHING AND IT BE TAKEN LITERALY ME SON WAS DRAGGING HIS FEET AND GUESS WHAT THIS SILLY MUMMY SAID

" PICK YOUR FEET UP LOVE"

mmmm CAN YOU GUESS WHAT HE DID YEP SAT ON THE PAVEMENT AND PICKED UP HIS FEET IN HIS HANDS AND LOOKED AT THEM!!!!!!

CRAZY BUT YOU HAVE TO WATCH EVERY THING YOU SAY HE HE HE!!!!

LISA

:lol::lol::lol:

He's fine, prone to nose bleeds anyway, so even a finger in there would have triggered it. I find it funny now just because of my stupidity saying stupid things like that without thinking, as my son would say Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I go on at people all the time about him taking things so literally and to be careful what they say, and here is me doing the worst one for weeks :oops:

oh dear

glad u didn't have to go to casualty

hi lil me could not stop laughing it cheered me up glad 2m is nearly hear cant wait oldest has a job thank god him out of our hair now 3 to go to school 2m cant wait been a long summer 1 week extra for the poor teachers because they needed it aaah poor dears wait till my 2 hit the school 2m they will be on prozac by the end of the week or in the twins's case not as they will be little angels as they always are cant wait keep smilin luv karin xx p.s. rambled as usuall hope your son is fine still funny though :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::P:P

Just in case you were hoping he'd grow out of this type of thing, today I caught my husband trying to fit his glasses up his nose :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you for making me smile!

My son was eating his pasta this evening, declining to use a spoon or knife and consequently chasing the pasta all round the plate and over the egdes. My husband said : "Be careful. Look at the big picture." meaning 'watch what's happening on the egde of the plate'

- my son? Obediently stared at the largest picture on the wall! :rolleyes::wacko::wacko:

Edited by MotherEve

Similar thing here the the other day when my son had hiccups, when i said try holding your breath he frantically tried grasping the air coming out of his mouth...i should of known better :rolleyes:

It may seem cruel but I laughed aswell, same as I did when I have said the likes of 'Wipe that look of your face' and he's tried to, or when my mother said 'Do you think I have eyes in the back of my head' he said no, but had to look. I laughed more because of my stupidity, I mean how stupid really was I to say that. :lol: We'll never be perfect literal speakers and I'll just get called DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! off my son every time I mess up :lol::oops:

aww that reminds me when my son started school and they have a check up, the doctor asked him to jump on the scales, so he did and nearly wrecked them lol :dance:

elaine1 - you've just reminded me of one occasion when J was jumping up and down in the car rather than sitting and putting his seatbelt on - when I told him off he said 'but you told me to' - and when I thought about it I had actually said " Go and jump in the car" :lol:

:bounce::bounce::bounce: