Sign in to follow this  
lil_me

My sister got her DLA award

I promised to let people know how it went.

Thanks to what I've learn't over the last 2 years since my son was diagnosed and the amazing amount of information and support from this forum I was able to help my sister through her recent DLA claim (She has a schizophrenia related disorder) , then appeal, she just got awarded middle rate care and lower rate mobility. This will make an amazing difference to her family, she has a partner and 2 little ones, her partner is now applying for carers allowance aswell.

Big thanks to those who have passed on experience and knowledge on this forum :thumbs:

Edited by lil_me

Hi Lil

Im glad that all of us were a good help for you that's what we are all here for is support and lots of advice......... :clap::clap::clap:

Im the same have had lots of support over the months, if I hadn't known about this site I probably still be looking for answers etc.

Take care

Amanda >:D<<'>

Edited by Amanda32

I promised to let people know how it went.

Thanks to what I've learn't over the last 2 years since my son was diagnosed and the amazing amount of information and support from this forum I was able to help my sister through her recent DLA claim (She has a schizophrenia related disorder) , then appeal, she just got awarded middle rate care and lower rate mobility. This will make an amazing difference to her family, she has a partner and 2 little ones, her partner is now applying for carers allowance aswell.

Big thanks to those who have passed on experience and knowledge on this forum :thumbs:

well done

hi lil_me well done to your sister on receiving her dla and well done you for helping her good news all round can you come to mine and help me fight the twins's dla :star::star: only joking but i am going to re-apply you have all given me the confidence to do it so look out dla officials here i come an this time am not giving up without a fight :star::star::star:

hi lil_ME THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT E-MAIL I MAY TAKE YOU UP ON THAT OFFER I THINK THIS SHOULD BE VOTED THE BEST FORUM IN BRITAIN FOR ASDS WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK EVEN YOU BADDAD? SO MANY PEOPLE SO MUCH GOOD ADVICE KEEP SMILIN LUV KARIN XX :first::first::first: