Sign in to follow this  
1210donna

can we help?

You may know me as the Autistic author of the book Nobody Nowhere which is in many languages all around the world.

I have written many other books, 9 books now published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers, some in languages around the world.

Today I am an artist, author and public speaker in the Autism world.

I am writing to you to please ask you to help us spread the word about our new website www.auties.org

This website is very exciting because it has been made by people with Autism Spectrum Disorder

It has been made to help all people on the Autistic Spectrum all over the world to find work and employment.

The website lists people for free if they are diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Condition.

It allows people to find and support the work and skills of people with Autism Spectrum Conditions around the world.

There are categories of work for those with ALL levels of skills.

The website is not just for the most able people on the Autistic Spectrum. It is for all people on the Autistic Spectrum.

The website is not political and provides equal opportunity to all people on the Autistic Spectrum around the world.

Please do come and visit us at www.auties.org

We would like to thank you so much for your support in helping let people know about this new website.

We are hoping to provide a very practical way to promote abilities in those with disabilities.

Warmly,

Donna Williams *)

Autistic author, artist and public speaker.

www.donnawilliams.net

Hi

I have not read Nobody nowher but I will do very soon This website is a great Idea will tell my partner who work in secondary shool as network technicien his school is mainstream Church of England but their SEN speciality is ASD and AS.

All the best.

Malika

Hello Donna,

'Nobody Nowhere' was the first book I read after my son's diagnosis of asd. I have to admit is was purely by chance (thanks Amazon!) as I was in the dark at that time ( I hadn't yet found this forum ) It explained so much about mine and my partner's lives and made the dx clearer to me.

I'm very pleased you're here and wish you well with your new site,

wac