Sign in to follow this  
hev

back to school today

i was very surprised how nicely steven went back to school,he got up without me calling him,got ressed nicely and even gave me a kiss as he got in taxi :thumbs:

it never normally happens like this and its made me feel so happy,i hope yours all got off to school okay,

Char went back and actualy enjoyed it fingers crossed for rest of the week!!!

:pray:

lisa x

Edited by lisann

M went back today - all went well. B)

I had a chat with the Headmistress - some of you may remember the fun-and-games i've been having with her :wallbash::wacko: !

They have found someone who will be there every morning to help M, she begins next monday. She is a trained teacher, with experience of working with ASD children. She met M the last week of the term (she requested this B) ) and he aparently 'showed her around the school' :wub::wub: .

Acording to the head, she has a fantastic understanding of AS and much more importantly is very keen to find out all she can. She has asked for a meeting with me on the monday after she begins. Told the head 'parents imput is vital' B)B) . I am crossing everything, she sounds just right :D

Arggghhh

Char's excitement for school didn't last this morning was simply dreadful.He refused to get dreesed wouldn't eat his breaky and said he wasn't going to school it was a holiday.

Oh well back to normalty for rest of week thought it was too good to be true.

Lisa :(