Sign in to follow this  
lindy-lou

a stressful day!!!!!!!!

well today has just got my blood pressure skyhigh,to start with my 10 and 11 year old daughters had ww3 going on from the moment there eyes opened,despite india(AS) still being asleep after a sleepless night,so finally got miserable kids and grumpy hubby out the door after much shouting and stamping of feet.Then we had a morning full of meltdowns because.....1.she wasnt allowed to eat breakfast on the sofa(which i did give into after an hours screaming) 2.the sugar on her breakfast wasnt white anymore,it had dissolved, The promise of another spoon of sugar wasnt good enough she wanted back the white sugar she had put on herself.??? how do you deal with that??? :wacko:,eventually got her to nursery,then after i picked her up i had to ring talk talk because ive swapped my phone line to them and ordered there broadband which was supposed to start on the 29th november,but still havent received a modem from them,well the 1st person i spoke to asked me which bank i banked with for security purposes,so i told them natwest and he said no it isnt!!!so it went back and forth,then he said your not even the account holder :blink: put phone down on him by this time and rang back again,2nd time i rang,they said the same thing and after much arguing from me,they found my bank account details when india came in and hung up the phone :tearful::tearful::tearful: so 3rd time i ring again,had to explain the whole situation to another person who informed me that they had my husbands name and bank details instead of mine despite him ever having anything to do with talk talk and we dont use his account for direct debits anyway :ph34r::ph34r: confused???yeah so am i!!anyway they finally sorted it out and now my proper details are restored!so my temples are throbbing and tomorrow seems along way away,i dont know why i can cope somedays an then others it doesnt take much to tip me over the edge,sorry to go on,but i dont half feel better for having a rant!! :thumbs:

Edited by lindy-lou

Hi Lindy-lou,

I'm glad you feel better for getting it off your chest ;) .

I feel the same. Some days i don't let things get to me, but then other days it all get's too much.

I had a cra**y morning, with Kai having a massive meltdown in the car because a van blocked his view of a train :wacko: . I got attacked with the ice-scraper whilst driving and nearly crashed :( .

I decided to do some retail therapy to cheer myself up after that (it worked!).

Loulou x

thanks loulou :) it helps just to write it down and get rid of it,i think the meltdowns are the most difficult thing to deal with,the reasons behind them,they set my mood for the rest of the day,india attacked me yesterday because i sat at the computer,she bit me scratched me,kicked me and covered me in spit,but i managed to ignore it until she calmed down,some days i can do that and other days i just feel like throttling her :angry: sorry if thats not nice but it is how i feel sometimes,i would never hurt her but i can only take so much before i have my own meltdown,like today,the morons at talk talk just got all my anger and frustrations thrown at them :oops: i do feel much calmer now though,i was so angry before i could barely speak,its not a nice way to feel at all. :crying:

Better out than in..... and I retreat to the study and type to grumble at the big WWW... it does help.

After screaming at mine during tea I realised I had to take a break.... or put them both up for sale. Sometimes I think being reassured you aren't the only one not coping is enough to help you cope!

Off to give mine a hug now!!

Hi Lindy-Lou (brilliant name, do you have blonde pig tails, wear denim shorts and checked shirts?)

I hope you are feeling better. This time of year is a real swine, cold, short days and not much daylight. Im sure it makes us feel worse. Dont be hard on yourself. When it all gets too much for me I go into the garden and scream silently at the moon.I think my husband is starting to suspect Im a werewolf.

Take care

Love Lorainexxx

im much better thanks,went and locked myself in the bathroom for an hour while hubby fed the kids!chilling out now all is quiet........shhh!and blonde pigtails yes but not quite got the legs for denim shorts lorry :crying:

I nearly made the school secretary cry today with my tale of woe. Long story, but I drove off leaving my handbag on the pavement with �250 (Christmas shopping money) inside. :crying:

I nearly made the school secretary cry today with my tale of woe. Long story, but I drove off leaving my handbag on the pavement with �250 (Christmas shopping money) inside. :crying:

oh you poor thing :( its bad enough to lose your bag but all that money at christmas too,shows the society we live in today that no one handed your bag in to the police,i hope you get it back hun >:D<<'>

Lindy-lou,

reading the bit about your daughter wanting the same sugar that she had put on, immediately brought back to me when my son used to spill a drink, he would scream and keep saying that he wanted the actual drink that was now soaking into the carpet and nothing else would do! :wacko: we never found an answer to this and would offer a new drink but that seemed to make him worse. :unsure:

He doesn't do this anymore, but I wont speak too soon as I know it could come back at any time. :lol:

Jaded,

I'm really sorry to hear about you losing your things. >:D<<'>

Brook

im sure indias done that as well brook or something along those lines anyway,its always something thats impossible to rectify anyway,one day she had a meltdown because she wanted me to make her little toe bigger!! :wacko: thats what i find really tough because i dont know how to deal with it, i hope the older she gets she maybe grows out of it a bit.