Sign in to follow this  
supersec

Do you drink? (not really ASD related)

I have noticed reading through various posts that a few :) of us do tend to have a little tipple or two in the evening. My hubby says I drink too much but i use it to wind down after the monsters are in bed!

My hubby runs an off licence so if you want your booze then come in and say hi!

Oh yes

Merry Christmas to you all and thank you all for you support!

Supersec

Sorry, your husband would do a poor trade with me as a customer, I haven't had a drink for eight years :blink: but my hubby on the other hand would clear the beer aisle out. :lol::lol::lol::whistle::whistle:

Brook

Diet cola and coffee!! :D

Ohhh, you meant alcoholic drink?? Dumb me!!! :whistle:

Bought a bottle of bacardi, southern comfort and vodka last Christmas and still got some southern comfort left so all in all, no I don't drink much! LOL I'll buy more this year for Christmas but that'll last me all year. Good to know it's there, just incase! :wub:

Edited by Tylers-mum

i dont really drink in the house because i get a hangover even after 2 glasses of wine :( i hate having to get up at 7am feeling like cr*p,especially if indias been up most of the night,i DO love going out for a drink though,my tipples tia maria and coke and il end up on baileys before the nights out,going to hubbys work do tonight and all the drinks paid for yeeeeha! :wine: im so pathetic when im hungover :whistle:

I like a can of strongbow every night to help me unwind. I have no willpower so I only buy one cos if I have booze in I drink it to quickly . I am hooked on pepsi max too.

Karen :D

lol your welcome daisy,be careful though there lethal,dont want you to be lapdancing for your boss or anything ;):D