Sign in to follow this  
sis9098

It made me smile!

Had a really yuk couple of weeks and not a lot to smile at, but 3 young girls, just in their teen I would think, have called at our door to sing.

We had a beautiful rendition of Silent Night, and you know what, they didn't want any money, nothing. They just wanted to make people smile - and I did.

Now I am crying again (a common theme this week), only this time it is because I feel touched, really touched.

I wish they knew how much it meant!

Happy Christmas to all

Sarah

Awwwww how lovely >:D<<'> :wub:>:D<<'>

Thats just lovely :) , although hope no one comes to sing at my door as little one would be telling them to shut up and covering his ears. Nothing personal, he just doesn't seem to like anyone singing.

I had some at my door . They were not very good . I gave them 50 pene and said dont come back please. My AS dad used to chuck money out the window at them. :lol::lol::lol:

Karen

Don't tell Badders but I used to go carol singing round the doors when I was a kid - my best moment ever was when we knocked at a German lady's door and she asked us to sing Silent Night so we did....then she sang it back to us in German ... it sounded beautiful ... which is odd because I never regard German as a beautiful language ... it always seems quite harsh to my ears.

aww warms the cockles of your heart dosent it? B) . on the flip side our local paper has printed no carol singers posters for ppl to stick in their windows.

how humbug is that?