Sign in to follow this  
fiorelli

Louis was moving out today.

And taking his brothers with him.

All three of them (Louis started it) were bringing all their bedroom stuff downstairs to the front door. Louis even had the bed stripped and mattress off the bed bringing it down the stairs :angry:

Yesterday he was stealing food. He was asking if he could have food literally non-stop. After having to say no, he would trash my living room. Other 2 thought it was funny, and that they would join in. I ended up shouting and screaming at them while taking down the Christmas decorations. Well, it stopped them for all of 2 minutes while they were crying "I want Santa to come!" So I told them to tidy up their mess, and I disappeared upstairs to my bedroom. Give them their due, they tidied up (or rather L and M tidied while Louis watched tv). I fell asleep :oops: (I am 24 weeks pregnant so the fighting had taken it's toll), hubby came home to all his lunchbox chocolate bars eaten.

Today I thought we were in for a good day. Nothing to note happened this morning really. He had a bit of upset when he realised we had run out of his ready brek. But we sorted that out, and sat down to watch tv. I was going to do cookies with them as presents for grannies and grandpas and some aunties (Louis likes baking), but he kept kicking off.

It is such a turn-around from his behaviour last week, and I just can't cope with it. Roll on Sunday when hubby is off for Christmas....

pack his bags and send him to join the circus i say fiorreli :D aw you sound like your having a bad week,especially being preggers too,hormones dont help do they,anyway heres a big >:D<<'> for you

Oh fiorelli I do feel for you. Some days are fantastic and you wish they'd never end and then the next day you wished it had never started!

I can't imagine being pregnant and coping with three children - you're amazing I think.

I reckon it's the time of year - all the changes, bright colours, excitement, it all gets a lot to cope with and the frustrations have to come out I guess.

Sending you loads of >:D<<'> .

I agree with Jill, I think you are fantastic with 3 kids and pregnant, hope your hubby is helping out!!!

Take care >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Edited by reuby2

Different times, I know, but when I would threaten to run away my mum would make me sandwiches... i'd end up 'sneaking' into the back garden shed, eat the sandwiches and head back in as it got just that bit too dark for me to feel comfortable. With hindsight, i realise these episodes probably provided mum with the only respite she ever got!!

Roll on Sunday - pass them all on to dad (except the bump of course, you're stuck with that for the duration!) and lock yourself in the shed for a couple of hours...

L&P

BD

PS: Take the cooking sherry with you - whoops, preggers! Can't can you? Take the family tin of Quality Street with you then... you're eating chocolate for two now you know ;)

Rob (NT ish Son) would run away on his bike :o but never got any further than the top of the Street.

Matthew only ever gets as far as the backdoor step - and

David has never ran away - but he has thrown his brothers mattress down stairs at 2am in t he morning because he wanted 'him' out of the house. He's done this a few times and the mattress was then followed by all of his clothes and personal belongings.

I know it's not funny because when David blows boy does he blow no matter what time of day it is. At the moment he is promising to throw all of Rob's clothes away because he is stashing them in his cupboard. The thing is he will do it :devil: That's why I am sitting here waiting for Rob to come home from work so I can grab him first.

Carole

Hi Fiorelli,

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

All i can say is you must be super-woman coping with three kids and being pregnant :rolleyes: .

I find ONE child hard enough.

Kai sometimes decides he's leaving too. He gets his little suitcase and stuffs it with toys and says he's moving out. I ask him where he's going to live and he says, "On the streets". He never actually goes anywhere.

Hope your house hold settles down for Christmas. I think you should run a nice bath and lock yourself in the bathroom with a good book :thumbs: .

Loulou

wow u need a rest babe. Hope the fighting ceaces for the xmas period anyhow. lots of huggs >:D<<'>

:clap: .............your doing a great job Fi..........did,nt realise your expecting aswell, take care of yourself.My 2 NT,s are busy upstairs :rolleyes: ,,...........both still in pjamas trashing their rooms.........theres stuff everywhere.ASD son is busy drilling in the garage :huh: .Hope today is better.

Just thought I'd do a quick update...

Things are much calmer in our house at the moment. We've had a quiet morning with surprisingly little upset. Have now managed to get the kids to write hubby's Christmas card, and wrap their presents to him.

We are now settling down to an indoor picnic and a DVD.

We will then be making Jam tarts this afternoon (Messy, but fun, and lots of distraction!)

Thanks for your thoughts yesterday >:D<<'> :thumbs:

Luv fiorelli xx

Pleased to hear today is going better. My sons fave phrase is 'I'm leaving' usually says 'I quit' just before, tends to say it at least 5 times a day so I am immune to it now.