Sign in to follow this  
oracle

ASD Chritsmas Wish List

All teachers that use the terms "Must be a home problem" or " We never see that sort of behaviour in school" should be forced to babysit for said child in their own homes, straight after school for a period of no less than one week. :P

Edited by Minxygal

I wonder how long one of these proffesionals would last in our homes, I even offered for my sons head master to come and get him ready on a morning when he moaned about him being late, he turned me down and hasn't mentioned it since, I wonder why !!

I'd like the "perfect mother" at school to have my son for a week. She was (wrongly) told one of her children had learning difficulties and is convinced her parenting style "cured" her little girl. Consequently my sons ASD is all down to my style of parenting...simple really :angry: She ran an after school club for a while which my son was soooooo keen to go to, but she took me aside one day and asked me to "have a word with him" about his behaviour!!! despite being made very aware of his diagnosis. She just hasnt a clue....My lot don't go to her club now!!

And I'd also like some of the parents of children in his class to ask him to birthday parties...just occasionally!