Sign in to follow this  
Oreo Cookie

I went on a train

Today I went on a train and I have never beenon a train before. It took 47 minutes and I liked it. We were the only people in the big box bit of that part of the train. I got very upset before I had to go on it but now I have been on it I like it and I will go again. I got a head pain from laughing lots. I like trains but I only like to look but now I like to go on them as well.

Oreo, I am so pleased you had a good time on the train. My husband likes trains, he is a train driver. He drives trains through the channel tunnel into France.

Viper.

Oreo thats great, glad you liked going on the train.

Do you have lots of trains on your train track at home?

Today I went on a train and I have never beenon a train before. It took 47 minutes and I liked it. We were the only people in the big box bit of that part of the train. I got very upset before I had to go on it but now I have been on it I like it and I will go again. I got a head pain from laughing lots. I like trains but I only like to look but now I like to go on them as well.

I know you did not like it to start with! I have the bite marks to prove it!! And the guard has ear ache from your screaming!!! The "big box bit of the train" was not empty when we got on but it was when we left!!!!

And, Oreo you for got to say the guard let you blow the whistle (when you had calmed down at the end of the ride)

well done oreo

I like trains too - where I work I can look out of my office window and see the train station, and when a really big train goes by our whole office shakes

sshhhh dont tell kieran he would be in his element being able to see trains from the window where he worked,i dont think he d get much done lol,he d sit waiting in anticipation for the next one to come along.

lynn

my old man just said he'd be scared to go on a train and would not go alone. :thumbs:

Hi Oreo,

I'm glad you liked it on the train.

My son loves trains too. He likes watching them at the station (even though we get very cold!). He has a big shed in the garden with his train set in.

Last week we went to Kings Cross station in London to look at trains and a driver let him get into the cab and sit in the drivers seat. He was so happy after that :) .

Loulou x

Well done Oreo,

Trains are great fun, my little boy loves to go on the train. If hes very good i would take him on the train home as a treat! :clap:

Glad you enjoyed it Oreo.

My son loves trains and was really upset when our trip on a train was postponed last week due to the snow. :(

He was happier when I explained that 'postponed' was different to 'cancelled' - he now knows that it will happen - just not at the time we planned. :)

well done oreo :clap::clap: we live just down the road from athe train station and steven loves looking at the trains sometimes i have to drag him to school coz he will just tand there looking at them :wallbash:

Hi Oreo :)

I am pleased you liked going on your train ride.

You wrote a good description if it.

I hope you like going on more train rides.

Thank you for writing back to me. I am going to go on trains lots now. it is better the car. I like Thomas the Tank to. I use ********** passwords on the computer so I remember it and somethimes I put a number on the end.

Edited by bid

Hi Oreo :)

Nobody is mad at you for saying what your password is. It's good that you are so trusting. Unfortunately, some people who are not nice might use your password.

im trying to persuade my son to get on one, glad u enjoyed your train journey. :D

Don't worry anyone, I'm assumimg this is one of Auriel's jokes :rolleyes:

I don't have time to investigate at the moment as I'm off to work...

Bid :bat:

It is...sigh :rolleyes: