Sign in to follow this  
microsoft_admin

now im giving serios thought to writing a book

i am definitly going to wright a book but not shure were to start since i been on this forum i have rediscoverd my love for typing so i am definitly going to right a book

Think you should start with what the books purpose is.

Good luck.

the books purpose will be to outline my life as an aspie

Right next decide what it is that has happened - and imo how is that going to be interesting to others?

Right next decide what it is that has happened - and imo how is that going to be interesting to others?

imo ? :huh:

it will be intresting to others because it will out line my life and tell them about my experianses with as

the out line of the book will be similer to the stange incident of the dog at night (at least i think thats what that other book is called )

^Curious incident of the dog in the night time.... I think :)

Usually a good plan to start with the first page, and see where it goes from there... but a basic plot outline's a good idea too :)

Edited by Will

IMO = in my opinion.

What do you think has happened in your life that will be so interesting for others to read then?

IMO = in my opinion.

What do you think has happened in your life that will be so interesting for others to read then?

everything i gess im kinda going to right an auto biography of me lol

im bassicaly going to right about myself my likes my dislikes my strengths my weakneses my odd techniques for calming dowen (i dont think i will mention those on hear unless the modarators clear it as ok) my obbseshions my phobias my fravrit things stuff like that basically

i would read your book microsoft,you would need to help to get it in print,have a look for book writing tips on google,good luck with it. :)

Micro

Suggest you have a look at Luke Jackson's website - he's written a couple of very successful books about coping with AS.

He may even give you some tips about how he went about his books.

Can you ever remember writing diaries when you were a kid, and do you still have them? Might be worth digging them out again.

Daisy

i hate writing lol never kept diaries buit i love typing

i changed my mind about contents page im going to just right the book and let it unfold than put the contents in at the end

Why not join a creative writing class, I did this for a while and it can be a really good way of bouncing ideas of other people in a safe way.

We used to all write a piece and then take turns to read them out, and then everyone would give you advice and help.

ive written short stories before when i was younger,good luck anyway,me and my steve will read it when youve wrote it and we can say we know a famous author! :notworthy::notworthy:

lol lol lol lmao lol

there is no garantee that i will be famous first got to get it finished lol

just got the 9th page done (technicaly since the book wont be a4 size i prob got about 16 pages of writing)

as for crative writing clases i got an A* in every single pece of crative writing i did for my english gcse's(i took english lit and lang)

as for crative writing clases i got an A* in every single pece of crative writing i did for my english gcse's(i took english lit and lang)

Well thats all the more reason to join a creative writing class/group, its a great way to share ideas, and nothing like a school english lesson.

Trying to steal the thunder from our book?

Oh yours is more then an attempt to make fun of the fact possibility fact that Luke Jackson's mum ghostwrote his book........................

Gilbo :shame::shame::shame: I am sure you will understand why i've edited this post... you are entitled to your OPINION, but we like verse and chapter on FACTS, thank you...

L&P

BD

Edited by Gilbo