Sign in to follow this  
microsoft_admin

GOOD MORNING ALL

Good morning.

I hope you get some information today on colleges. I was going to try and read your posts but there are so many I will not be able to read them all.

If I get any information to help you, I will post it.

I have had an idea to make your postings easier to read for me - what about a diary/digest type posting maybe five or six times a day. Then I can read all your postings in one. I know that you were trying to get a lot of postings but it does make it harder for slower people like me to read when the postings are short and in a lot of places.

You are an interesting person and I think people may like to read a diary from you posted up a few times during the day.

Try and nap - there is nothing worse than having a bad nights sleep - it makes me grumpy.

Best wishes

HelenL

Good morning. Hope you get some sleep soon.

My day is not good - but at least I get to stay in bed and on my laptop :D

I would like you to do a blog, MS admin, because I'm having difficulty remembering where I've posted a response to you to check whether you've replied. I'm enjoying your posts.

i will eventually get around to it

Admin,

You could try www.myspace.com for a diary and blog, do not know how useful this would be, but maybe you could include a link in future pots.

Hope this helps

T

Admin,

You could try www.myspace.com for a diary and blog, do not know how useful this would be, but maybe you could include a link in future pots.

Hope this helps

T

there is a post on genral discushion called my day that will become my diary / blog